Draeger - Evita XL
by Draeger

Draeger Evita XL Forums

Updated  Jan 5 2022
2 Replies

How can i calibrate touch screen of evita xl?

RE: Draeger - Evita XL
Updated  Aug 5 2021
1 Reply

How to locate the o2 sensor

Added  Apr 12 2021
0 Replies

Need configuration foe installing the evita xl battery need the configuration with the board in the middle

Updated  Dec 16 2020
1 Reply

Service manual

Updated  Apr 2 2020
4 Replies

Does any one could sell me a touch screen for an Evita XL? We has one device with touch screen problems, can not choose the parameter by touching at the place where it is, we have to guess at which part of the screen we need to touch to choosing it.

Updated  Apr 2 2020
8 Replies

need service manual for Evita XL

Updated  Mar 18 2020
1 Reply

Anyone have the service manual for the Evita xl.

Updated  Feb 11 2020
2 Replies

Hello, i need service manual for Evita XL. If someone would be kind enough to send it to alewar888@gmail.com would be much appriciated. Kind regards

1 Reply

Hi, I need service manual for Drager Evita XL. Please send mail : bmegc@mehtahospital.com

Updated  May 27 2019
2 Replies

Estoy necesitando el manual de servicio del Evita XL, por favor si tienen para enviarme al correo jcarlosbritez@gmail.com Estoy en reparacion de un ventilador de ese modelo y solo cuento con el manual de usuario... El mensaje que me da es: "Medida de presion no operativa" ya verifique lo que cita el manual operativo y ahora necesito el de servicios para continuar...

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Evita XL
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree