Hamilton Medical - Galileo
by Hamilton Medical

Hamilton Medical Galileo Forums

Updated  Feb 5 2021
1 Reply

Greetings All, I need a document that explains how to communicate with hamilton vents and how to map and parse data. any help would be highly appreciated.

RE: Hamilton Medical - Galileo
Updated  Jul 22 2019
3 Replies

If some one have user manual pl send ziyad2222pk@gmail.com thanks

Updated  Nov 12 2018
3 Replies

We are a regular buyer of different parts of different machines. Need 13 different parts of above subjected machine.

Added  Aug 7 2016
0 Replies

When i start the machine alarm can not stop it and stop the ecreen

0 Replies

the remedy of first error shows the respiratory valve needs to changed but by individual checking this is OK. one engineer says that mixer block needs to be changed.

Do we expect these contradictions and how to find exact faults and its remedy if not found as per manual.

Is there any kit available for testing the individual components of these ventilators

6 Replies

Dear All,

I am working on Hamilton's Raphael color Ventilators and have a problem with one of the devices. The problem at hand is " Technical Fault #6 displays in a RED background and a continuous buzzer sounds non-stop"

I would be much grateful if any one with knowledge about these class of device can help me resolve this issue.

Best regards.

Michael A. Owusu.

Updated  Jan 20 2017
3 Replies

Im looking for a seller of spare parts for the hamilton galileo and hamilton c2.

im from mexico.

Thanks!!

Updated  Jan 20 2017
4 Replies

when I switch on ventilator there is only blank screen it is galileo ver 1

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hamilton Medical - Galileo
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree