Hillrom - Transtar
by Hillrom

Hillrom Transtar Forums

0 Replies

I have a Issue with my Hill-Rom TranStar if you set on the foot of the Stretcher the head of the stretcher will raise up is this normal i tryed a couple other stretchers and they do the same thing so is this normal 

Equipment: Hill-Rom transtar

RE: Hillrom - Transtar
3 Replies

We have a Transtar stretcher that was manufactured in 2005 with 4 corner brake/steer feature. The 4 corner model in man115re (2002 revision) does not apply to the stretcher we are working on. Does anyone have a newer manual that would cover this stretcher?

Updated  Sep 6 2016
1 Reply

I've got a number of Transtar 8000 procedure stretchers and am in need of a manual. The Transtar manuals I see on this site only go up to the 500 series models. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Apr 22 2016
2 Replies

I need a part number for purchase of replacement hydraulic cylinders for the head lift for a Durastar 8005, which I believe is the same part for the Transtar line as well. I cannot find a part number to even search for a price to replace the part. Please help??

Updated  Mar 28 2016
2 Replies

Steering and Braking is not in sequence. Could you please send me the Service Manual for Hillrom Transtar Stretcher ( Manual not Electric- the one that has four four foot pedals on all sides ) my e-mail address: benjiejuanilloperez@yahoo.com

thank you in advance

Updated  Aug 3 2015
1 Reply

brake locked

Updated  Apr 27 2015
1 Reply

I have a Hill-Rom Transtar on which the head end won't lower with the foot unless is is given a starting push down.  Any help on solving this will be appreciated.  BTW, I am a nurse, not a mechanic, but I do manage simple repairs .

Thanks in advance.

Added  Feb 9 2015
0 Replies

Need Tech Suport on Bed Alarming at Isolated Panel,,,,,

Thanks Lee

Updated  Jul 17 2014
4 Replies

I have had some problems with the brake/steer pedal on some of the P8005 stretchers.The plastic part that clips on to the metal part of the pedal comes off every few months. I have used several kinds of glue but the pedals still pop off. Does anyone know a good way to stop this?

Updated  Feb 27 2014
2 Replies

is there a way to recalabrate the steering on this liter?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - Transtar
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree