GE HealthCare - Voluson S-Series
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Voluson S-Series Forums

Updated  Nov 29 2023
1 Reply

I describe the problem. Voluson S8 scanner, connected to ISB. In the evening we turned off the scanner as usual. In the morning we turned it on, the system booted normally without any notifications about problems. There are no images from all sensors. A dark scanning sector is visible on the screen. When you press freeze, ripples appear in the scanning sector for 0.17-0.23 seconds (without an image), then the ripples themselves freeze (3-5 frames on the frame counter), while the freeze button does not change color, i.e. indicates that the image is unfrozen.

It responds to buttons, but there is no image. Or rather, it exists, but it’s frozen.

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson S-Series
Updated  May 6 2023
12 Replies

Just bought refurbished. Probes work on other machine but when I connect to this machine, it keeps telling me there’s an error connecting probe 106 to the port. Any suggestions?

Updated  Apr 12 2023
1 Reply

Hello, is there anyone who can help me with the  voluson key program?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Voluson S-Series

Updated  Nov 10 2022
1 Reply

HELLO,THE MACHINE WORKS NORMALLY WHEN THE DOCTOR WORKS ON IT BUT WHEN HE LEAVES IT ON STANDBY WITH THE IMAGE FROZEN ROR 30 MINUTES FOR EXAMBLE AND THEN GOES TO USE IT AGAIN THEN THE MACHINE HANGS .CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO FIND THE SOLUTION PLEASE? THANK YOU

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Voluson S-Series

Updated  Aug 19 2022
4 Replies

Hello guys. Does anyone know how to export STL files directly from the ultrasound? Thanks for your help.

Updated  Jul 23 2020
9 Replies

My ge voluson s6 machine is freezing while doing ultrasounds did changed the hard disc and software but its still the same please help

Updated  May 23 2020
2 Replies

AUTO FREEZES EVERY 3 SECS. HAPPENS IN ALL TRANSDUCERS. IMAGE NOT FORMED.

Updated  Mar 11 2020
8 Replies

Hello Guys! I recently encountered a problem with a Voluson S6. The first probe port cannot detect the probe but when i transfer it to the next probe port, its detected. I also noticed that the mechanical behavior of the copper pins in the said probe port is not the same as to the other two working probe ports. Can this be fixed manually by bending or improvising a fix or it will be already a assembly replacement? Hoping for your urgent response, advice, & recommendations...

1 Reply

Hi everywhere. I need the Operation manual (user) Voluson S8 HDLive BT16

3 Replies

Hello everyone. Does anyone have a service manual for this type of ultrasound machine? I would really appreciate it if you can email me a copy. Here is my e-mail address, jdecastro.innomed@gmail.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Voluson S-Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree