Invivo - Precess 3160
by Invivo

Invivo Precess 3160 Forums

1 Reply

Hi guys,

We received a system here with one base and two monitors Imain and remote monitor..  It all worked easily for a few months and suddenly lost wire communication between the base cart and the two monitors (remote and main).  now it shows X's on the modalities on the screens and the connection light on the base cart is blinnking like it cannot find a connection to the monitors.  Have anyone had this connectivity issue and have an idea what to look for?  I was thinking a link NIC or something.. Both sides are on network 1 and monitors and base cart connec5tivity light only blinking..  Seems possible NIC on the base cart since both monitors are not connecting..  Thoughts?

mrstan

RE: Invivo - Precess 3160
Updated  Apr 20 2022
1 Reply

Services manual for the Process 3160

Updated  Feb 16 2021
Updated  Feb 12 2021
2 Replies

where can I buy batteries?

Added  Aug 19 2019
0 Replies

Where can I get a scanner trigger cable (Siemens) or specs for building one.

1 Reply

Can anyone tell me what might cause interference on the EKG, SPO2 and C02 parameters only in the MRI suite. The unit is kept at a minimum distance of 4 feet from the 5K Gauze field.

Added  Oct 6 2017
0 Replies

Per the service manual - there should be a "NBP Cal" within the menus... And we aren't seeing one. Anyone have the service code to get in and "unlock" this menu? Much appreciated, J

0 Replies

Does anyone know the dates that the Blue was manufactured?

0 Replies

To Whom it may concern,

I am providing service for Chicago Advocate Chrest Hospital MRI imaging center. They have a setup of using Invivo Precess 3160 to provide ECG input to GE MR scanner, using cable 9294, with "ECG" selected as "GATING SOURCE". The output from Precess 3160 WPU analog output P2 port is trigger pulse. The doctor asked whether there is a way to output authetic ECG waveforms rather than trigger pulse?

Thanks,

Liewei

Updated  Dec 3 2015
1 Reply

NEED FINGER TIP CLIP FOR THIS MODEL. PED AND ADULT EACH 50.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Invivo - Precess 3160
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree