Hitachi Medical Systems - AIRIS II
by Hitachi Medical Systems

Hitachi Medical Systems AIRIS II Forums

Updated  Jun 17 2023
1 Reply

I'm facing an error as MR gets ready. Error no. 3a160d, FE Manage, Table Plz help me to solve this problem ASAP.

Equipment: Hitachi Medical Systems - AIRIS II

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - AIRIS II
Updated  Jul 28 2022
9 Replies

Hello our office currently has the Aries 2 open MRI unit, a previous tech messed with the protocols and has made them difficult to use and it has prolonged the scan time. is there anyway I can reset to the default protocols? I don't want to try to do it without insight and mess something up with our unit. thank you very much.

Added  Dec 2 2021
0 Replies

Hello All, After about 6 month we are now experiencing image chatter with our device specifically the lumbar and c-spine images. I have looked for a service manual so I can try to diagnose the issue but have not found one. Can someone please help me with this. EMAIL charles.raimondo@pulmonair.org

Added  Feb 24 2021
0 Replies

Good day, please help us on how to replace NVRAM in AIRIS 2 computer. My email address aldrin_serrano.ph26@yahoo.com. Ty in advance

1 Reply

MRI Console does not accept default login password may be some one changed it ... could you please help me how to reset password or any other solution

Updated  Jun 26 2020
1 Reply

Please any one have a service password of airis II . thank you in advance

1 Reply

I have Hitachi airis 2 installed and software works fine but it gives error coil problem and temperature in 31c. Could you please help.

Added  Aug 16 2019
0 Replies

Looking for a replacement mouse for my Airis II

Updated  May 7 2017
2 Replies

Hi I need mouse for mri machine hitachi airis 2.can anyone help me in this forum. my email is lionheartpd@gmail.com...regards

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hitachi Medical Systems - AIRIS II
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree