Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
by Shimadzu

Shimadzu MobileArt Plus MUX-100H Forums

Added  Mar 27 2024
0 Replies

I have a Shimadzu Mobile Dart MUX-100D that is failing Test1 of the Self-Check.  The service/operation manuals I have do not address self-check.  The alert window shows the following: "System SelfCheck Error (-8)" and "TEST1 Failed. (0x0240)". Can anyone help me troubleshoot this error? Also, does anyone have a service manual specific to Mobile Dart MUX-100D?

Equipment: Shimadzu -Mobile Dart MUX100-D

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
Added  Mar 22 2024
0 Replies

Our ophanage clini has mobile xray machine Shimadzu Mobileart eco mux-10 and is giving an error message of f22 when exposing using high doses, but works well when using low doses. I was told we might need all point calibration manual. If anyone could assist with the manual please.

Equipment: Mobileart eco MUX-10 -Shimadzu

Updated  Jan 7 2024
2 Replies

Hello, I have a big problem, I have this portable x-ray that gives me code d13, I changed the button that releases the brake and the same problem continues, please I need help

Equipment: Shimadzu MUX-200D-XC

Added  Mar 13 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the hand switch? Thanks in advance

Updated  Nov 5 2022
1 Reply

The Unit was left with the keys turned on, and the computer was off, but it is drained to zero and now will not charge. In the past, we have had to call the service company, and it always cost me $4k to have them change out the batteries and service. I think that is excessive. Is there a way to have it charged to a point the machine can take over? current batteries are less than 6 months old. I read somewhere about resetting the batteries; I don't know if that has been done. but in 3 yrs, they have come out 4x, and it is not worth it :-(

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H

Updated  Sep 11 2022
1 Reply

I keep having error F55 even after replacing all batteries. Any help?

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H

13 Replies

PLEASE can anyone help me ,i have a schimadzu with error F 56. the error will not go even after replacing all the batteries,and not entring adjustment mode.pls what could be the problem thanks

Updated  Nov 11 2021
1 Reply

Kindly guide about Error F55.

Updated  Jul 16 2021
2 Replies

looking to buy used rear wheels

Updated  Jul 9 2021
1 Reply

I'm looking for a used set of rear wheels for shimadzu mux-100 portable

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree