Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
by Shimadzu

Shimadzu MobileArt Plus MUX-100H Forums

Updated  Jun 30 2017
1 Reply

need a service manual for our mux 100 h. can you help?

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
Updated  Feb 2 2017
3 Replies

Hi, I need some help or tips to assist in FVR calibration of shimadzu MUX 100. I did everything as describe in the manual for 2 point calibration, despite when KV is 80 and MAS at 50, when did the exposure I get error F12, therefore I could do any calibration. Please can someone assist? Du.

Updated  Jan 12 2017
Updated  Jan 12 2017
3 Replies

Those error codes appear so is there a problem in electronic boards please help?

4 Replies

Dear Friends, Kindly send me service Manual for the Shimadzu Mobile Art and Eco mobile x-ray with troubleshooting guide. I have Error F32 problem still unresolved. Thanks. my email is: amanaat@yahoo.com

Added  Nov 23 2016
0 Replies

Hello I charge the device at the time the error was F5F. Sw8-3 charge test mode is correct but after a minute error in the charging time ???? Please help me Thanks a lot

parsa.teb1@gmail.com

Updated  Nov 23 2016
2 Replies

I need manual service for MUX 100H mobile art,,

can you send to my email, please

parsa.teb1@gmail.com

thank for your help me

Updated  Oct 6 2016
4 Replies

the key used to switch the unit on and off recently broke, i removed the entire key system and took it to a key cutting shop to get the replacement keys cut, i returned reinstalled the key system, but now the unit won't switch on . The odd thing is if i connect it to power and switch the key to the on position all the normal actions like moving the machine i am able to do , but the display screen and interface are blank  .

The unit does not respond at all on battery power .

i do not have a service manual or circuit diagrams to reference to.

your assistance is greatly appreciated

Updated  Aug 29 2016
Added  Aug 27 2016
0 Replies

need repair manual to over come this error F56

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree