Mindray - A5
by Mindray

Mindray A5 Forums

1 Reply

Sonoscape A5 not showing transducer wave on screen even though the machine is recognising that the probe is connected. I tried off and oning the machine and changing port but not working. When you on the machine it allows you to select probe and examination type after which you wont see d transducer wave on screen nor does it show any image

RE: Mindray - A5
Added  Feb 7 2022
0 Replies

Hi everyone Can you help me I need Software Upgrade for mindray A5 This is name software *Mindray Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator Software Upgrade Tool* If anyone can sent to me this is my email zakaria613613@gmail.com Thank you everyone

Updated  Aug 24 2021
1 Reply

Does anyone have a competency checklist for the daily leak test? Or what should be done at the start of the day to ensure the A5 is working and is good to go for patient use?

Updated  Oct 13 2020
2 Replies

Hi, Does anyone have a 1 year PM checklist for the A5 Anesthesia machine?

Updated  Feb 13 2017
2 Replies

Can mindray A5 support Bis & Nmt and it is mention in data sheet

1 Reply

We are thinking about replacing our Anesthesia machines with the A5 Mindray machine. Does anyone have good or bad experiences with this A5?

Updated  Apr 28 2014
7 Replies

Hello all,

We are currently demo-ing a Mindray A5 anesthesia machine. The service tech that was here doing the setup told me that the annual PM kit is around $70-$80 per year, with a three-year kit at around $200.

I would like to get some feedback on these costs, along with any dependability issues that any of you that have these machines may be able to pass along.

We are also going to be demo-ing a couple of other manufacturers/models, and I will pose the same questions in the forums for them as I find out exactly which models our anesthesia department is interested in.

Thanks for any information you can give me!

Updated  Apr 26 2014
3 Replies

Does anyone know what the service menu password is? On the mindray A5, 

I was able to get into the system password which is 1234 but i cant get in to the service menu with the same password.

1 Reply

Hello Everyone,

Trying to find out if anyone of you or your organization has experience using the MINDRAY A5 anesthesia machines.

How has the experience been using these Anesthesia machines? How reliable have they been and what pros and cons have you noted about the Mindray A5 anesthesia  machine.

How would you rate or compare the Mindray A5 compared to the Penlon Prima SP2/3, Drager Fabius and GE Datex/Ohmeda Avance/Aespire View?

Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mindray - A5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree