Baxter - Gambro AK 96
by Baxter

Baxter Gambro AK 96 Forums

Updated  Jul 23 2023
1 Reply

need to have the suppliers for the product

Equipment: Gambro(Sweden) Flow Pump Unit PN:K18998001 for GAMBRO AK 96(New,Original)

RE: Baxter - Gambro AK 96
Updated  Jul 22 2022
1 Reply

C CFF 018 005 BUBBLE CHAMBER (DEAIRATING CHAMBER) ERROR Unconditional error, blood pump available General description of conditions for occurring: - AIVA and REVA opened. Suction pump active and fluid tubes connected to safety bypass. Low level in bubble chamber is not achieved within 90 sec. The status from level sensor indicates middle level in chamber. Technical description of conditions for occurring: - PRL(P_BubbleTrapHigh)=FALSE Some possible explanations why the error has occurred: - The AIVA or REVA could not be opened - Broken float in bubble chamber - Broken protective driver board (IC28)

1 Reply

Please help what to do C CFF 018 005 BUBBLE CHAMBER (DEAIRATING CHAMBER) ERROR Unconditional error, blood pump available General description of conditions for occurring: - AIVA and REVA opened. Suction pump active and fluid tubes connected to safety bypass. Low level in bubble chamber is not achieved within 90 sec. The status from level sensor indicates middle level in chamber. Technical description of conditions for occurring: - PRL(P_BubbleTrapHigh)=FALSE Some possible explanations why the error has occurred: - The AIVA or REVA could not be opened - Broken float in bubble chamber - Broken protective driver board (IC28)

Updated  Aug 18 2021
5 Replies

p prec 001 001 P prec 002 000 P prec 001 000

Updated  May 22 2021
3 Replies

Is it safe to Do Variable Flow Calibration once a week? Thanks

Updated  May 3 2021
1 Reply

Please i Need service manual for Ak 96.. pls send to this email.. thanks

Updated  May 3 2021
9 Replies

Please Help.. thank you

Updated  Mar 9 2020
5 Replies

In Gambro ak96 Hemodialysis machine Sometimes when the device turns on, this message appears. " PROLONG FCH DUE CHEM Test" What is the cause of this message and how to fix?

Technician of Gambro

Updated  Mar 9 2020
4 Replies

Please I need Servie Manual For Gambro AK96 thank you

Updated  Feb 27 2020
1 Reply

Error C COFF 088 031 I think about flow switch. Is it right? If it's right how can I fix it? Please I need hydrolic schema. Thank you.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Baxter - Gambro AK 96
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree