Medison - SonoAce R3
by Medison

Medison SonoAce R3 Forums

Added  Nov 17 2014
0 Replies

error display when on the screen no display the the keyboard light visible and the fan of the machine functioning conclusion error display

RE: Medison - SonoAce R3
Added  Sep 25 2014
0 Replies

Hey everyone,

I am having problems with getting the my wifi printer (HP Laserjet P1102W) to print out the screenshots i make with the ultrasound device. It didn't used to be a problem. The printer is connected to the SonoAce R3 by a USB cable.

The problem started from the moment when I also connected my laptop by wifi with the printer. From that moment on I couldn't get the SonoAce R3 to print via the laserjet printer anymore. De-installing the printer from the laptop didn't help. I restarted the SonoAce, but no dice...

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I read the operator's manual and there is not a lot of information on troubleshooting this. It is straight forward in instructing how to print (single button does the trick)

Looking forward to a reply,

Gordon

Added  Mar 18 2014
0 Replies

when i turn on my sonoacer r3 it asks for reboot password after asking me to press ctrl+d, is there any way to fix this?

Updated  Nov 11 2015
3 Replies

Looking fro a user Manual for a Sonoace R3.  

Thanks

Added  Feb 19 2013
0 Replies

Where can I purchase a case or two of printing paper for SonoAce R3

Thanks

Added  Nov 24 2012
0 Replies

I have an Athena EMR system (cloud based) and need to know if this system is compatable and will allow download of data from SonoAce R3 to the Athena system.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medison - SonoAce R3
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree