Medison - SonoAce R5
by Medison

Medison SonoAce R5 Forums

Updated  Oct 22 2019
2 Replies

hello .. i have a problem with colored doppler .. i need to adjust the color .. only the red one appears

RE: Medison - SonoAce R5
1 Reply

Hello all, I had this unit which the hard drive crashed. We installed new drive and have the sofware but cant seem to load it. Is there a certain way to load this? Can anyone help with the service manual for this unit? cjaime6@gmail.com

4 Replies

Hello Guys! I just want to know if you have a service manual for this ultrasound unit? Could you spare me a service manual if you have one? my email is jdecastro.innomed@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Updated  Nov 17 2017
4 Replies

Need your help solving boot issue for SONOACE R5 ultrasound, after power on , i have DISK BOOT FAILURE error, after access to BIOS we found: - Network Boor Protocol: PXE - Boot Order: Int 18h - Show Config Message : Enable - Show message time : 3 secondes if you can help with service manual and software image it will be fine ( i haven't soft version);

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medison - SonoAce R5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree