GE HealthCare - Logiq e
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Logiq e Forums

Updated  Sep 28 2016
1 Reply

The Logiq e apparently only allows certain USB flash drives and USB hard drives to be used. What are they?

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
Added  Sep 20 2016
0 Replies

I have a user that says that they are getting reports where the time interval is reading in seconds and they want to change this to msec to fit the requirements from the insurance companies. I took a look through the documentation available from GE and could find any reference to changing the time interval.

Anyone out there have an idea?

Thanks!

Updated  Aug 2 2016
3 Replies

When I use the F6 CW button, the doppler image appears but no waveform. nothing happens. I checked and the CWD is enabled on the F6 key. any ideas?

1 Reply

Hi, I have stored images of around 100 patients and viewing them everyday. Today I am facing problem because it s not displaying the stored images. The buffer disc which stores the data is not being displayed. Please help

Updated  Jun 23 2016
1 Reply

Hi, I am unable to view the stored images. The system is showing network error. Please help

1 Reply

hi

after I have updated the software and changed the hard disk of my logic p3 the resolution of my machine isnever like before 

can you help me in that?

how can I correct the resolution of the machine in general?

best regards

DR Ali

Updated  Apr 10 2016
8 Replies

Hi!

I need to reinstall the software of this machine but I can't find system and applications dvd for this machine,I think I lost it,can you help me??

thanks in advance and hello from Spain.

Added  Jul 30 2015
0 Replies

The machine is not working. A message appears that resources can't be saved due to missing tags. What can be done?

Updated  Mar 3 2015
1 Reply

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding the blanking pulse (the vertical line the rewrites Doppler spectral data across time). Can I change the color of this vertical line? Default is a black vertical line, but I understand that some GE models (eg Vivid-I) have the option to change this color to blue. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree