GE HealthCare - Logiq e
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Logiq e Forums

Updated  Nov 8 2015
4 Replies

Good day,  I have a logiq e that the system of the software dont start up, i only have acess to the bios, by pressing F2 in the bios area of start up, but when the Ge health software get in, the system  freeze. I really need some help since this is the ultrassom that i use in the PICU.

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
Updated  Feb 20 2015
4 Replies

Hello! I'm having an issue with a GE Logiq e system. Whenever in PW Doppler a noise artifact appears. It will show up as soon as the ultrasound gel hits the probe or often when I performing blood velocity measurements. The artifact appears as small vertical lines that that track along with the blanking pulse. These lines often appear but not always when using Doppler mode. Any help is much appreciated.

Updated  Feb 3 2015
5 Replies

The depth knob on my unit has been acting very screwy. Turning the knob to the right on click should increase depth by 1 cm and turning it to the left decrease it by 1 cm. The depth will jump by multiple digits, not sense the turn or increase depth when I try to decrease it. Not sure if there is a software setting or some adjustment there or if that knob just needs to be replaced.

Thanks

Added  Jan 14 2015
0 Replies

I have a logiq e, the image looks clearer on the ultrasound than it does on the pacs viewers.

Added  Jan 14 2015
0 Replies

I have a logiq e, the image looks clearer on the ultrasound and a lcd monitor than it does on the pacs monitors.

Updated  Oct 16 2014
1 Reply

Hello...   I purchased a refurbushed Logiq E less than a year ago and I have now had the following problem occur for the second time:    

After a a few consecutive ultrasound studies my unit will suddenly turn itself off (similar to when it is manually shut down).  Then when I try to turn the unit back on, it will go through an apparent normal start up process but then when it got to the dark screen (imaging screen) it will stop and then begin shutting itself down again.    

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks  

Added  Sep 13 2014
0 Replies

I just got a logic e ultrasound machine. When I turn on color in cardiac mode there is really bad color aliasing. I tried adjusting the gain, prf, packet size and spatial and wall filters, all to no avail. Any suggestions?

Updated  Sep 16 2014
3 Replies

I need to reload the system and aplication software, but I want to back up all of the presets first and it's not working for me.

How do you backup the user presets. 

Thanks.

Updated  Sep 10 2014
1 Reply

booting, see a very dim boot screen, ehich disapears after a minute or so. An external monitor does the same, but quicker.

Added  Jun 4 2014
0 Replies

I have a customer with a Logiq e book that was recently repaired but he lost all application presets in the process. He needs Small Parts and or MSK presets. I can get him in the neighborhood but would like to know if someone has documented general starting points for these presets?

I was told GE posts Adimn manuals that cover this on their manual portal but am unable to find anything that gives me a list of presets. I imagine others have been through this if your customer does not make backups.

Thanks   Jeff Majors  Pinnacle Medical Imaging www.pmijm.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree