GE HealthCare - Logiq e
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Logiq e Forums

Added  May 19 2014
0 Replies

My logiq E freezes during a case but I can't get ultrasound to freeze except the Auto Freeze every 15 mins. I have reloaded completed software, full maintenance reboots. After 6 weeks the same issue came back. I have reloaded software again, I have noticed the backlighting to keyboard & controls turns ON & OFF. I'm thinking there's a circuit board issue going on ??

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
Updated  Apr 25 2014
4 Replies

GE Logiq E will not recognize E8C-RS probe when connected. All other probes will load and show up as an option for selecting. Also can not find service password.

Added  Feb 14 2014
0 Replies

Hi:

I,ve got the following problem. WHEN in the patient screen,  each time I Try to hit the keyboard I GET THE following error message "unable to Store resource due to missing tags" the probe works properly and I can GET to go through my scan, but this error chart keeps breaking through each time i try to edit a patient. It does not happen when writing on an image though. ¿COULD ANYONE THROW SOME LIGHT ON MY WAY? THAN K YOU IN ADVANCE 

Updated  Oct 2 2013
1 Reply

How do you add presets for MSK?

Updated  Sep 25 2013
1 Reply

Hi.

I have a GE Logiq e that on booting up presents the following message:

Error

Resource conflict - PCI in Slot 01

BUS:02, Device:03, Function:00

Error

Resource conflict - PCI in Slot 02

BUS:02, Device:04, Function:00

What could be causing this problem? Any ideas?

Any help will be appreciated.

paulo.ferreira@astrimed.pt

Updated  Sep 18 2013
1 Reply

Does anyone know how to set the time and date on the Logiq e 2008?  Instructions would be great!   Thanks in advance  

Updated  Sep 10 2014
2 Replies

We were having a green snow on the screen of our GE Logiq E for which we sent off to be repaired. The company replaced the bus strip, resoughtered connectors, and resynchronized the processor. A few days after we got the machine back, the machine would not boot up properly. The screen was just black and the only LED lights that were on was the battery life. We were able to hook up the machine to a regular computer monitor and can see the menu screen just fine. We are confused to why the screen of the actual book cannot emit any images.

Updated  Dec 20 2012
4 Replies

Anybody have a copy of the service manual for the Logiq e?

Please email thx

czwern@gmail.com

Updated  Oct 16 2012
1 Reply

i buy a ge logic e ultrasound ,but i can,t use ,because  i need some password

what  i need to do?

thank you very much

carlos diaz

servicios y equipos medicos

Added  Jul 30 2012
0 Replies

I have switched out the TX64 board and I am getting a"probe not supported" error code and I am wondering if that can be corrected by the U1 switch position.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree