GE HealthCare - Logiq e
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Logiq e Forums

Updated  Jan 9 2024
1 Reply

Does anyone know how to get the MAC address on this system?

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
Updated  Jun 2 2023
1 Reply

Hi,

Does anybody know what the difference is between R6.0.4 and R6.0.5 software? I'm trying to ascertain whether the difference is in bug fixing or probe support.

Thanks in advance.

Updated  Sep 30 2020
1 Reply

is logic E a heavy duty machine? I'm working in university hospital with work load of 30-40 cases per day. I don't need portability. should I opt for another model?

Updated  Jun 4 2020
3 Replies

We need some assistant with some of the functions on the GE logiq e we purchased because it didnt come with a manual. 1. We cant turn the sound down on the ultrasound Cart 2. We cant export Dicom files to a usb 3. We cant swap between different probes (we cant find the button)

2 Replies

Any can help I need GE Logiq e Ultrasound Maintenance password - I do have Service and Bios but not Maintenance password

2 Replies

I have a Logic e 5417728-100 and every time I click the "Patient" button an error message pops up that says "One or more options are about to expire". Does anyone know what time means and more importantly, how to fix it? Thanks.

Updated  Jan 17 2017
2 Replies

stuck on start up screen ,,,,,will not recognize soft boot

Updated  Sep 28 2016
1 Reply

The Logiq e apparently only allows certain USB flash drives and USB hard drives to be used. What are they?

Updated  Aug 2 2016
3 Replies

When I use the F6 CW button, the doppler image appears but no waveform. nothing happens. I checked and the CWD is enabled on the F6 key. any ideas?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Logiq e
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree