Philips - HD7 XE
by Philips

Philips HD7 XE Forums

Updated  Feb 27 2024
2 Replies

Dears

could anyone help me with TR BOARD for Philips HD7XE?

RE: Philips - HD7 XE
Updated  Nov 3 2022
3 Replies

Recently had a blue screen error after which the device fails to boot. I repaired with a windows XP CD which solved the problem. Unfortunately, all presets are gone. Client doesn't have a backup. What do I do?

Equipment: Philips - HD7 XE

Updated  Jul 13 2017
1 Reply

Keypad locks up and sometimes return function after reboot. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Updated  May 14 2017
1 Reply

It Displays no signal what could be a possible cause

Updated  Dec 25 2015
2 Replies

Hi All:

I have a Philips HD7XE with a defective Monitor Arm. I can't hold up or put in a upper position. I found the gas strut in the arm with problems but I don't found the correct part number to replace it. Someone have this problem before? In this case it's necessary to replace all the monitor arm or only the gas strut?

I'll appreciate any suggestions

Please reply to: hommybiomedical2@gmail.com

Updated  Nov 21 2015
2 Replies

Hi All:

Someone have the part number for the control panel board for HD7XE. I have one of this unit with the overall gain knob broken and audio amplifier defective.I'm looking for the service manual to find the part number.

Thank You

Added  Nov 26 2014
0 Replies

In hd7 we have some issue - when we try to on the system its not getting on, we need to power down with ground then only its getting on  and its working fine and which switch on On/Off button is woriking.  Its seems to be some loose connections can you please suggust some check points.

Updated  Nov 4 2013
4 Replies

Hi, I am looking for service manual for Philips HD7.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD7 XE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree