How to troubleshoot mammomat 1000

RE: Siemens - Mammomat 1000
Added  May 11 2021
0 Replies

What's the year of manufacture for this Siemens mammomat 1000

Added  Apr 6 2021
0 Replies

We have a SIEMENS MAMMOMAT 1000 brand mammography machine in our hospital. Having remained without use for three (03) months, the device does not turn on. The current arrives until the emergency stop but the device does not We want to have the service manual so that we can get it back to working order.

8 Replies

Kindly help me with Siemens Mammomat Service Manual/error code description list.

Updated  Jul 2 2019
1 Reply

Hi guys how can fix the rotation problem? thank you very much

Updated  Mar 7 2016
5 Replies

please...in a mammomat c have this error...what it means....?

Added  Jan 16 2014
0 Replies

Hi, I would like to know if I can help with a fault in my mammography machine. You cannot calibrate the detector for detecting a problem in the MAMMOMAT and this affects the image quality. What happens is that the only action which shows the console after an exhibition. It is the enunciator of kv, and mgy. and this should only be done by a small time interval. fix it by pressing the key of limit. and yes I can return to make another exposure .espero any prompt response... Thanks a lot..

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Mammomat 1000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree