GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare OEC 9600 Forums

Thu Dec 5 2019
2 Replies

hey guys, when the c-arm of oec 9600 boots up, it stops at 10 boxes. in the manual it says" EEPROM checksum verification complete". so, it has to do with the EEPROM. I'm thinking it could be the battery of the SRAM is dead or maybe the software. what do you guys think ? what you think is the issue?any ideas on how to solve the problem?(also, I'm not near the unit right now)

Mon Nov 25 2019
1 Reply

hey, guys . On the c-arm, i get the code interlocks open. what does that mean and what is a way to resolve it?

Wed Nov 20 2019
2 Replies

hey, guys. when the c-arm boots it stops at 18 arrows. how i can fix this problem? thanks

Mon Nov 18 2019
1 Reply

What needs to be done when the C reads bad Iris Cal.? We replaced the collimator but still same error.

Thu Sep 26 2019
1 Reply

Does an OEC 9600 made in 1994 take the same power cable as an OEC 9600 made in 1995? Thank you!

Thu Jun 13 2019
3 Replies

Is there a service manual for the OEC 9600 available for download or that could be sent to me?

Thu Feb 21 2019
2 Replies

hey guys, i got a error code 97 on the at motherboard and in the manual it says "97 Any init before C800 optional ROM control is over". do any one know what that means? thanks

2 Replies

Cant get the monitor to start up despite changing the motherboard, sram card, checking powersource and connections. There appears to be a communication problem between the two parts.. any ideas?

Sat Jan 13 2018
1 Reply

Has anyone seen the AD channel 1 failure error on startup? What did you do to resolve it? Thank you

Tue Jun 20 2017
0 Replies

Please, I need the SRAM card software for a GE OEC 9600 FLUOROSCOPIC X-RAY Machine. This is my mail address:- david.aboyejo@gmail.com. Thanks and Cheers!

Start a Forum

Start a Forum :GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree