GE HealthCare - OEC 9600
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare OEC 9600 Forums

Updated  Oct 24 2023
4 Replies

Dear colleagues, The worstation has not started. I have the 20 arrows that appear at the end of startup, however the worstation does not start and the c-Arm remains stuck on these 20 arrows. It does not display mA or KV. Does anyone have any idea. Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Equipment: GE HealthCare - OEC 9600

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9600
Updated  Jun 9 2023
5 Replies

Hello,

How do I load the data back onto the SRAM card?

The battery wore out.

I have the 3 & 1/2 floppy and SRAM card (w/new battery).

Anyone know?

Added  May 1 2023
0 Replies

Hello

What is the difference between the “one shot” and “dig. spot” operation modes?

Also, I could not find dosage information anywhere online. What are the actual dosage numbers (rad, Sv, or Gy) for each of these modes?

Can anyone point me to a user manual for this device?

Updated  Feb 17 2023
10 Replies

Looking for the info on the programmer/reader for copying the gen files back to SRAM after battery depleted. 1. What reader/Programmer? 2. What bit rate is needed on Reader? 8bit or 16 bit? The cards are becoming obsolete. 3. Note sure what replacement SRAM card is needed. Thanks

Updated  Feb 9 2023
2 Replies

I have a customer that called in from out of state asking for help finding the peak skin dose. Because I work on most of the 9800-up c-arms in my region everyone assumes I know how to do this. I'm not very familiar with the 9600, looking for some guidance on how to turn this on if possible.

Updated  Dec 6 2022
2 Replies

Hey, on a 9600 I got a working video switching PCB but only one of it's LED lights is on. I know if, two are on it's working. What would be a reason for only one light to be on? The unit doesn't shoot x-rays as well

Added  Sep 18 2022
0 Replies

we have issues of BOX OF LIGHTS RE SYCLING ON THE C-ARM monitors between 4 boxes and 8 box and it won't go in to the arrow phase. and we found the SRAM 3 volt battery dead, Repalced it, still the same issue persists. we have decided to format and copy from floppy disk to sram. for that we have searched and got a computer that has PCMCIA port but doesn't support floppy disk. i am thinking of using CD or flush drive is that okay, from floopy to flush drive ; on the computer from FLUSH TO SRAM? is there any major and minor tips from professionals, this is my first time that is why. i have got the manuals but i didn't get some of the points written. please help? +251929466619 nebaimulugeta@gmail.com

Updated  May 6 2022
2 Replies

hey, guys. so, this 9600 boots up and takes x-ray but the left monitor doesn't show anything when trying to figure it out , the right monitor went out. now both monitors don't show anything. I open them up and notice there is no orange "glow" in the the bulbs that show when there's power in them. I swap out the the 2 power supplies that are in the workstation, the power control board, a different monitor, the J9 cable and I'm still not getting anything . does anybody have any ideas?

Added  Apr 25 2022
0 Replies

In search for OEC P/N 00-870775-01 - Mobile C-Arm Extender Card Buying advice is needed, no longer available from OEC as the 9600 was EOL in 2007

Updated  Nov 17 2021
1 Reply

Hey, Guys. on a 9600 I replaced the High Voltage cable. the system boots up completely but when I take a X-ray the "Saturation Fault error " appears. I reinserted all the wires from the HV cable again and still the same results. Does anybody have an idea what's wrong? Did I miss something?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9600
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree