GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare OEC 9600 Forums

Added  Jun 20 2017
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
Please, I need the SRAM card software for a GE OEC 9600 FLUOROSCOPIC X-RAY Machine. This is my mail address:- david.aboyejo@gmail.com. Thanks and Cheers!

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

TechDavid posted 3 years ago

Updated  Apr 20 2017
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
Does anyone have an electronic copy of the user/operator's manual for the GE OEC 9600 c-arm?

faceman replied 3 years ago

Updated  Apr 20 2017
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
Does anyone have an electronic copy of the user/operator's manual for the GE OEC 9600 c-arm?

Updated  Apr 20 2017
4 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Updated  Mar 24 2017
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
Please help me, how can I fix the error E001 for fvp 800 thermal fukuda ultrasound printer. When i order print the error indicoter red led wi be on and it prints E001 on the paper. Thanks a lot

MedWrench MM replied 3 years ago

Updated  Mar 16 2017
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
I need help for oec 9600 mcachin, the machine doent finsh booting and no error massage is displaied, no kv, ma and floor mode is also displaied. All keys on the control pannel are not working, please help me with this regard

Cbet_Matt replied 3 years ago

Updated  Feb 16 2017
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
Good day folks, i am working on a OEC 9600 and we just replaced the SRAM on it and requests the boot disk as spected, when i try to load the boot disk floppy drive appears to be reading but nothing happens. Workstation shows E0 all the time and c arm shows 00, tried a second copy of the boot disk but nothing happens. Unit is unable to get into service menu. Any advice? or has anyone had an issue like this? Thanks.

Arthur replied 3 years ago

Updated  Dec 28 2016
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

I have to perform maintenance in a C arm and honestly I never did this before. Would you please oriented me to do this work, does somebody have any videos or training online?

oldxrayguy replied 4 years ago

1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

I have a OEC 9600 c-arm that our hospital is de-commissioning. Like many of these units, it has had SRAM failure due to the battery. As I go through final disposition of this unit, I know that the patient data and images need to be cleared from the workstation. This would keep the HIPAA people happy. There are no procedures in the service documents regarding this. Does anyone have any knowledge about deleting this information?

Arthur replied 4 years ago

Updated  Feb 23 2016
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

How do I load the data back onto the  SRAM card?, card new , Ihave disk !!. e-mail: eduardo_saulm@yahoo.com.mx

MedWrench MM replied 4 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree