GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare OEC 9600 Forums

Updated  Apr 24 2014
3 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

9600 c-arm intermittently buzzes and will not fluoro from foot pedal (but will from control on c-arm). Any ideas? Rebooted, worked fine. But happens randomly multiple times a month.

Renee@mediserv-online.com

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Cbet_Matt replied 6 years ago

Updated  Apr 1 2014
6 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

This unit from a public hospital here in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, failed 2 years ago and we are trying to repair it. This what we know. It had a nicad battery leak onto the motherboard, there is no display during startup and the C-arm batteries are dead. There does appear to be activity on the motherboard , ie some signal activity.

Would appreciate some assistance as to what can be checked to determine where the fault may be.

Reluctant to just purchase a replacement motherboard on the off chance that it will solve all. Cambodian hospitals are very poor.

thanks you

Ray Bowles

Gantry replied 6 years ago

Updated  Feb 5 2014
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Looking for a Service Engineer to install batteries on a OEC 9600. unit is located in Wasilla Alaska.

TMACK replied 7 years ago

Updated  Apr 18 2014
6 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

I'd need to know where could I find the SRAM CARD 

GE 88-750000-00

Thanks

SEGAbmet replied 6 years ago

Updated  Nov 22 2013
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

I have an OEC 9600 and want to add a DICOM Box. What is a good one to choose that is priced well?

Integrity replied 7 years ago

7 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Reported was "the unit was working fine the it stopped showing images other than a dark circle". I found the unit does just that. The Work station is not the issue I can toggle the test pattern. Upon testing the unit it jumps to 120KV at 5mA. There are NO ERROR CODES displayed. The shudders are working there does not seen to be anything in the path but at the tube the is an aluminum filter. I have never seen this can someone help. cbet_us@yahoo.com

Futher information it did have an error Interlocks open 004A and stuck foot switch with no footswitch connected.

Cbet_Matt replied 7 years ago

0 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Having a problem with the video out connector/cable to a TIMS box. Suspect the female bnc connector on monitor cart. Anyone know if this connector is a two ended female adapter or is it a cable assy. Not on site yet but would like to know what can be done in advance. Thanks

Ken Johnson posted 8 years ago

Updated  Dec 7 2012
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

please let me know how much for this unit

looking to buy within 5 days

dev atit

703 472 3121

MedWrenchManager replied 8 years ago

Updated  Oct 19 2012
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Are there any PDF service manuals available for download for the OEC 9600 C-Arm?

maudette replied 8 years ago

Added  Aug 21 2012
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 9600

Need a good charger board PN 00-877997-028. Any body have one they are not using. cbet_us@yahoo.com

Cbet_Matt posted 8 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree