AGFA - CR 30-X
by AGFA

AGFA CR 30-X Forums

0 Replies

Dear All We have managed to get the cleaning brush jammed, near the entrance of the scan line. Is this a brute force to pull out job, with it tangled in its own brushes, or could there be cables and the like that it is caught in? thanks v much

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Updated  Aug 11 2021
1 Reply

i have a 10761 error

Updated  Jan 27 2021
7 Replies

I have a problem with it as it stays in constant red light and does not read the CAST and it appears in the screen of error number 10767 Plllzzz help me, and sorry for my English

Updated  Jan 15 2021
4 Replies

Startup can't complete ,still stay on red light ,can someone help please ? thanks in advance

Updated  Jan 7 2021
4 Replies

Hello, Having a problem with our AGFA CR 30X (Medlink) reader, 14x 17 cassettes are getting stuck, 10 x 12 cassettes working fine. Error Code 5638, is there a workaround without having to unscrew the endless screw every time? Thanks!

Updated  Jan 3 2021
1 Reply

Please help with this error "ID button not pressed within the timeout period image plate was not scanned. Cassette stays clamped until ID data are supplied by the operator"

Updated  Dec 27 2020
1 Reply

Hello we are working with an Agfa CR30X and need to Dicom map a few tags. Would anyone have a procedure for mapping Agfa software. Thanks

Updated  Dec 22 2020
4 Replies

Can someone help me? how do i update the agfa cr 30x software?

Updated  Dec 21 2020
6 Replies

hi i need help i have an agfa 30x, but don't want to read the cassette. I am getting the error MESS234 and MESS237 "the digitizer went offline or had an error during the scan cycle" Please if anyone knows, I appreciate it.

Updated  Nov 24 2020
3 Replies

Hi everyone, i buy Agfa cr 30-x on ebay and i have problem I don't got usb dongle and software have grace period..I have original desktop,cd with software,but i don't usb stick.. Please help!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 30-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree