AGFA - CR 30-X
by AGFA

AGFA CR 30-X Forums

Added  Nov 23 2020
0 Replies

Hi! CF was damaged and now I need to replace it. I would be very happy and thankful if somebody could send me this file. My mail: ramazandavletoff@gmail.com Many thanks and best regards Ramazan

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Updated  Nov 23 2020
2 Replies

4@02AB2C9! CF 1K; ?>2@5645=, 8 B5?5@L 53> 70G5=L @04 8 1;03>40@5=, 5A;8 1K :B>-=81C4L B D09;. >O ?>GB0: ramazandavletoff@gmail.com >;LH>5 A?0A81> 8 A C2065=85

11 Replies

I'm an IT geek who was asked by my chiropractor to fix his x-ray NX workstation. The problem was a dead power supply. That was an easy fix. I noticed that the system runs XP, so I decided to replace the hard drive with an SSD and attempt upgrading it to Windows 7 -- it took me about two days, but I got it up and running with NX working properly after a few head scratching tweaks.

I then brought the machine back to the chiropractor's office, connected the CR-X via Firewire and ALAS, Device Manager now shows AGFA&PMI without a driver... Any kind souls out there who could give me a hand with locating the appropriate driver, which will recognize the digitizer??? $50 for a working link via PayPal for your next dinner has your name on it! I have an image of the original HDD with XP on it as a fail-safe, but then I'll lose the freedom to move to a different machine when this old Dell clunker dies! I can be reached at thisdorybrain@gmail.com. The sooner the better! I pray someone spots this and is able to lend a helping hand to this paralyzed veteran? My brain still functions relatively well while my legs are taking a break...LOL!

Updated  Nov 19 2020
1 Reply

I have made all the attempts on the service client, is there another solution?

Updated  Nov 16 2020
2 Replies

Hello i have a trouble CR agfa30 x send error code 247AB what can i do need help Thanks

Updated  Nov 3 2020
4 Replies

The system is showing these error 4213,if anyone can help me it will be great

Updated  Oct 13 2020
2 Replies

Hi, Can anyone help with what would cause an error 15374 on start-up? Thanks Tom M

Updated  Sep 15 2020
1 Reply

Help. Error code 4198. The digitizer starts but flashes red.

3 Replies

Hello everyone, I'm a veterinarian and I'm interested in buying a "second hand" AGFA CR30X. But I need to know your experience with that equipment. Do you recommend it? Which are it most common technical problems? Which aspects do you recommend to check before purchase it?

1 Reply

Can any people help to me with this error 10761 ??thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 30-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree