AGFA - CR 30-X
by AGFA

AGFA CR 30-X Forums

Updated  Mar 22 2024
1 Reply

The machine doesn't complete self test, hence leading to a bridge in communication between the digitizer and the workstation

Equipment: AGFA CR 30-Xm

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
0 Replies

Anyone can help with the solution of this error? Thanks

Updated  Dec 12 2023
1 Reply

What error is this 

Equipment: AGFA - CR 30-X

1 Reply

CR 30-X

An installation package for the product CA 30% cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package 'Setup CR 30X 1908.mail

Added  Aug 18 2023
0 Replies

The cassette is not getting out and giving 6199 error. What is the problem

Updated  Jul 13 2023
1 Reply

The digitizer show triple flashing red and the PC show no erreur message 

Equipment: AGFA - CR 30-Xm

Updated  Jul 5 2023
1 Reply

This error just popped up and I cannot find anything about it online. Anyone have experience with this?

3 Replies

PSP and tray - how are they connected?  Is the PSP bonded to the tray? If the PSP separates from the tray can it be re-attached using double sided tape or some other adhesive?

Updated  May 31 2023
2 Replies

• Red blinking continuously on the User Interface Board ,  connection not make between  NX workstation and Digtizer . I have changed FireWire Cable but still not working. In the PMI board led from the +12VOPT to the  +5VPMT, only +12V_CAN and +8VDSP led is on. Do I have to change PMI board or PMI power distribution board ? Please anyone help me in what to do next.

Equipment: Agfa CR 30-X

Added  Apr 11 2023
0 Replies

CIR674 (6149) has anyone had this error and what did you find was the problem? Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 30-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree