AGFA CR 85-X Forums

Updated  Feb 5 2023
1 Reply

Error 22BC6

Equipment: CR agfa 85-X

RE: AGFA - CR 85-X
Added  May 27 2021
0 Replies

What is the prices for a new cassette 17 x 14 cassette with screen and same to 14 X 14 and 10 X12 thanks

1 Reply

Anyone has the user and password for logging in AGFA CR 85 with Laptop (telnet using IP)? Can you perform the same service task from the Display as you can using telnet?

Updated  Sep 26 2020
6 Replies

It is self testing without proceeding to booting normally.

3 Replies

My Cr85 opens small cassettes fine, but the large cassettes will not open. It ries to lift cassette cover, but it apparently does not unlatch. Suction assembly comes up, and suctions against the cassette cover. Any ideas?

Updated  May 22 2020
1 Reply

Hi guys ; i have problem in agfa-cr 85-x When i input the cassette in the device is not all cassette is inner in the device and stoped just tell me is  busy anyone can help me please i read service manual of this device i thing the device  is not detected the cassette because fault in light barrier or motor? Anyone has the same problem

Updated  Feb 21 2020
4 Replies

Hard drive has been removed. Can I buy a new one? What do I need?

Updated  Jun 5 2019
4 Replies

Good Morning, i looking for the operator manual of AGFA CR 85-X. Someone can me help? thank you

0 Replies

hi everyone, can any please help with this issue? AGFA 85-CR-X is fully functional , the only issue i have is a triangle shape cutoff ( White) at one of the image corners ... thank you in advance

1 Reply

When I enter the cassette, the cassette sticks to what is the reason please help

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 85-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree