Nihon Kohden - BSM-6000
by Nihon Kohden

Nihon Kohden BSM-6000 Forums

Updated  Nov 18 2019
2 Replies

I have Nihon Kohden BSM 6701A went powered on has no display. What could be the possible cause and is the unit still supported?

RE: Nihon Kohden - BSM-6000
Updated  Jul 15 2016
2 Replies

I have several different bedside monitors that are suffering intermittent SPo2 dropout. they are using a mixture of OEM original interface cables and pacific medical aftermarket ones. the problem seems to be universal to both types of cables. everythingwill berunning normally with the blueline across the screen and then everything related to spo2 will dropoff the screen and the only way to get it back will beto unplug the interface cable and plug it back in and then everything will be fine until it randomly decides to drop out again. sometimes the next dropout is immediate and sometimes it is the next day. help.

Added  Apr 12 2016
0 Replies

mark ECG lines without electrodes

Added  May 26 2015
0 Replies

Is the serial cable connection on a Nihon Kohden bsm6000 DTE or DCE?

Added  Apr 30 2014
0 Replies

Is anyone using the NK monitors in their NICU/PICUs?  If so, how are they working out?

Thanks

0 Replies

Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy a serial (rs232) output card for the 6000 serias NK BSMs? This is for a potential project so buying a new unit is just too costly

Thanks

Added  Aug 14 2013
0 Replies

Zeroing process of Life scope TR - BSM 6000 series:

1. "do you need to zero?" YES

2. open transducer stopcock to air, off to pt.

Touch ALL ZERO or individual parameter zero cal button ...etc...

Is this all you have to do? This ICU still thinks they need to use a level each time they move, or etc....

0 Replies

Looking for general feedback about these new touch screen Monitors and an Idea of the price.

Thanks, Alex

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Nihon Kohden - BSM-6000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree