Draeger - Evita Infinity V500
by Draeger

Draeger Evita Infinity V500 Forums

Updated  Apr 23 2019
2 Replies

Does anyone have the service manual they can share?

RE: Draeger - Evita Infinity V500
Added  May 22 2017
0 Replies

What is the Drager policy on reprocessing the flow sensor? -Weekly, monthly, # of pts? Is there a cost for reprocessing and or replacements? Do you have a OPS MANUAL as well for the Drager V500?

Updated  Jan 8 2014
1 Reply

We are looking for info about sterilization of the inspiratory valve.  Can it be sterilized by hydrogen peroxide gas Sterrad?  Does it have to be apart to sterilize in steam sterilizer? Can a rep please contact me?

Thanks

Mary Jo Parrott RN BSN CNOR

OR manager

MMSC 3 S 4th ave

Marshalltown Iowa 50158

email   mparrott@marshmed.com

phone  641 754 5195

Updated  Dec 18 2012
2 Replies

I need a service manual

Added  Apr 12 2012
0 Replies

Does anyone have information on the V500 regarding outputs and pinouts

Added  Jul 6 2011
0 Replies

The [url=http://www.medwrench.com/?equipment.view/equipmentNo/4094/Dr-ger/Evita-Infinity-V500/]Evita Infinity V500[/url] is an advanced ventilation unit for use in acute care respiratory support for adult, pediatric and infant use. A wide range of treatment options are available, including low flow PV Loop maneuver, QuickSet Pressure and I:E Link and SmartCare/PS, which incorporates an automated, knowledge-based weaning protocol with configurable patient parameters. The Smart Pulmonary View feature transforms raw patient data into visual information on screen, at the bedside, to alert clinicians to changes in patients’ pulmonary status. The Evita Infinity V500 recognizes and compensates for leakage quickly by adjusting both inspiratory trigger and termination points. [url=http://www.medwrench.com/?equipment.view/equipmentNo/4094/Dr-ger/Evita-Infinity-V500/] Visit the Drager Evita Infinity V500 Product Page [/url]

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Evita Infinity V500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree