Alcon - INFINITI
by Alcon

Alcon INFINITI Forums

1 Reply

I have several Alcon Infiniti and most of them show a 404 error. Is there a software I must re-install or any file that might have been erased? Or is there any other procedure to be performed so the phaco machines work again? I'll deeply apprecciate your help.

RE: Alcon - INFINITI
Updated  Jul 10 2018
1 Reply

ALCON infinity

Updated  Jan 12 2018
1 Reply

alcon infiinity

Updated  Sep 8 2017
2 Replies

how do I solve it

Updated  Aug 12 2017
4 Replies

advisory 475- "cpu battery should be replaced." I would like to know if I only need to replace the battery "12v 9ah" or I need to do something extra. thank you for helping.

1 Reply

Warning 150: Fluidics not available. Restart system. If problem persists after -Vision-System INFINITI-restarting system, contact Alcon Technical Services. Could you tell why I get this warning message? and how to solve the problem ? THANKS

Updated  Jan 25 2017
2 Replies

The touch screen seems to be off. Is there a touch screen calibration?  If so what is the procedure? Thanks!

Updated  Dec 29 2016
2 Replies

Do you know if it is possible to downgrade a Infiniti system from 2.06 to 2.05?

If so, is some hardware involve?

7 Replies

Warning 135: Fluidics not available. Restart system. If problem persists after -Vision-System INFINITI-restarting system, contact Alcon Technical Services.

Updated  Jan 6 2017
2 Replies

Our Infinity Remote has stopped working. Replaced batteries. The remote has power and face of remote lights up. How do I reset, or hard restart the remote?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Alcon - INFINITI
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree