Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
by Bausch & Lomb

Bausch & Lomb MILLENNIUM Forums

0 Replies

Hello. I have Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM which does not reach the maximum of its vacuum value from venturi module. The maximum value remains between 100 120 mmhg, even if I set the maximum slider to 500mmhg. And sometimes the cassette does not want to eject, with a residual vacuum of 10mmhg, in this case I have to remove the source of compressed air so that the cassette is released. No error code is present.

RE: Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
Updated  Apr 26 2022
1 Reply

The power supply module is in working. There is problem in venturi module, the card of venturi module is not detected

0 Replies

Dear sir! Which connector should we use to connect a standard vitrectomy needle to the right port of the Enhancer MVE? Conventional plastic tips to the air port of Millenium System do not connect. Thank you in advance, Boris.

Updated  Jul 5 2021
3 Replies

PODRIAN AYUDARME EN COMO CONSEGUIR EL MANUAL ? GRACIAS

3 Replies

Dear sir Would you please help me to solve the device problem error 20 appear in the device screen and kindly provide me with the device service manual if it is available Thanks & Best regards

0 Replies

Dear Sir, Need Service Manual of Millennium microsurgical storz cx6000(Bausch & Lomb)  Error(124):Surgical Mode Disabled due to missing/Uncalibrated Aspiration Mode.  Error(79): Module has failed to install. Thanks for your corporation & time. Regards Muhammad Zohaib  angeloflove254@gmail.com

Updated  Mar 28 2018
6 Replies

Do you have a manual for this model?

Added  Dec 20 2016
0 Replies

looking for a cx9555 foot pedal

3 Replies

After damage the HDD in main system module I'm change HDD to new-one and reinstallation Windows 95 & Millennium v.2003-1 soft. But it's impossible to recover the "Doctor Settings" for Posterior zone (Total & Subtotal Viteroctomy). May be somebody can help me? I shall be glad to any help. I am in Uzbekistan and eqipmentis unique here.

Added  Jan 22 2016
0 Replies

The averedge ultrasound power that appears after the phacoemulsification is in what unit?joules?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree