Updated  Feb 23 2021
14 Replies

Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
Plz i need the technical manual for digitizer directview classic CR

RE: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
Added  Dec 9 2020
0 Replies

Unit boots up with a flashing yellow triangle. Will take the cass but never opens to scan. No error codes. Any ideas?

Updated  Aug 31 2020
3 Replies

MY Carestream - DirectView Classic CR IS NOT SCANNING ,with error code: 12404

Updated  Sep 30 2018
2 Replies

Hello I'm an Xray tech. Toward the end of the day ; 14x17 cassette finishing cycle in the vertical reader ; I may have pulled it out too early .... inner plate didn't attach to the outter cassette shell Manually pushing it together , would not clip the 2 together put the cassette through erase cycle in the reader - no success Suggestions ? Thx

1 Reply

When a cassette is erased the EI has always shown 7 and the image is clean, white with no mottle. Now the EI number shows between 200-400 and the image is light gray. I have checked the erase lamps and they all seem to show that they are working. Any ideas on what else to check?

Added  Aug 14 2017
0 Replies

Hi. I was having a problem with cassette/imageplate jam with one of our CR classic. Can someone teach me or share a service manual on how to fix this issue? Thank you

0 Replies

Does anyone know what settings you use to process the cassette on a Carestream Classic CR for completing an AEC calibration? Also there is a certain EI number that you are looking for. I used to have a procedure from Carestream to do this but I can't find it.

Updated  Oct 8 2017
3 Replies

hello I can help get the secure link version 3.1

my email is: larajlc89@gmail.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree