Carestream DirectView Classic CR Forums

Added  Dec 25 2022
0 Replies

Pas de lecture des cassettes

Equipment: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR

RE: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
Added  Jul 10 2022
0 Replies

Got a used Direct View. I need to modify network settings but I do not have a user name and password. Is there a way to reset sign in credentials?

Updated  Nov 13 2021
2 Replies

The eraser light bulb was changed, the eraser lamp status is also on. But still not erasing the previous cassettes,kindly help

Updated  Oct 25 2021
1 Reply

Good morning there, Please my equipment of the above name is not coming on and life or power on display monitor. The rotating fan can be heard when switched on but no power whatsoever on the equipment. What do i do please?

Updated  Oct 12 2021
3 Replies

hie, am getting an MSC initialization Error(14) when i turn on the digitizer, the triangle orange LED light keep flashing, the rollers are not opening which usually closes when a cassette is inserted. its just like its dormant, nothibg is happening. any ideas please

Updated  Oct 7 2021
2 Replies

how to reinstalling carestream direct view classic

Updated  Sep 23 2021
1 Reply

triangle is flashing and no comminication please help me

0 Replies

I keep getting this error. Please help. :( "The cassette load has failed. The image on the plate is still valid and has not been scanned. Press continue to eject the cassette."

Updated  Sep 5 2021
3 Replies

The reader doesn't go to ready "No green circle at the left upper corner" and self test the unit gave "display board is unable to communicate with the IEB Can any one help to solve this issue please?

Updated  May 22 2021
2 Replies

It turns off everytime I insert a plate. Please, help! :(

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree