Kodak - Point-of-Care 140
by Kodak

Kodak Point-of-Care 140 Forums

Updated  Jan 10 2023
1 Reply

Service: Looking for assistance for ZO sensor and roller adjustment for unit. Located in Farmington Hills MI 248-324-3090 Mike

RE: Kodak - Point-of-Care 140
Added  Apr 18 2022
0 Replies

Have a Kodak Point of Care 140 and it will not turn on and film is still in machine. Call office 248-324-3090 to set up appointment to fix problem. Live in Farmington Hills, MI

Updated  Jul 27 2021
6 Replies

I have a Kodak Point of Care 140 scanner that needs to be repaired. Are their any service companies in the Washington, DC area?

Updated  Jul 26 2021
2 Replies

I am getting error Plate didn't reach W0 sensor. None x-ray repair people wants to fix my Kodak CR POC 140. What could be wrong? Problem with Sensor or roller motor?

4 Replies

Please can I get help with the necessary dicom and printer settings that enable an agfa drystar 4500M printer connect with a kodak poc 140 (kodak QC software version 2.4)? I've tried everything and printer wont just print from kodak QC.

15 Replies

When cassette is exposed, no image is seen following scanning. What shows is only noise or a dark area at most. Any one had this problem? What component needs to be changed?

1 Reply

The motor rollers fail to stop spinning on power up of kodak poc 140 CR. Please what can be done to stop this from happening? Please help.

1 Reply

When I turn on my Kodak POC 140 CR, the Roller motor turns CONTINUOUSLY and I get an UNLOADING PLATE message on the Kodak QC and no further booting occurs. On the diagnostic screen the W0511 light is permanently on. The Z0505 light is also permanently on. Please how can I stop the roller from continuous motion? Also when I Open the Diagnostics screen in the Kodak QC and move the Screen Guide up and down and check the Z0505 light in the Diagnostics screen, it DOESNT turn on and off. The Z0 light on the sensor DOESNT turn on at all. Please can you help? Thanks.

Updated  Jan 10 2018
1 Reply

What does Error 149 Y Encoder failure means on a Kodak Point of care CR-140 System

Added  Jan 9 2018
0 Replies

What does Y encoder error # 149 means

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Kodak - Point-of-Care 140
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree