Fujifilm FCR Go Forums

0 Replies

Hello, I am reviewing a fcr go to which I changed the control and power cards. When I turn it on, it gives me error A2, I have searched for the service manual on the web and it has been impossible to find it, if someone is so kind as to have it and can send it to kglsoluciones@gmail.com I would be very grateful.

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Go
Added  Jan 4 2023
0 Replies

Hello, I am reviewing a fcr go to which I changed the control and power cards. When I turn it on, it gives me error A2. I have searched for the service manual on the web and it has been impossible to find it, if someone is so kind as to have it and can send it to kglsoluciones@gmail.com I would be very grateful.

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR Go

0 Replies

Recently added A DICOM send destination. Destination is identical to one previously loaded. Copied destination is exact same with the exception of AE title, port, IP address, etc. Text of the error is “there is no gray level correction file ( AEName.lut) corresponding to the output device or the file format is invalid.” “Confirm the gray level correction file.” I have checked all settings via the IP ServiceUtility/Setup Configuration Item/Network configuration/All other nodes/Destinations name/DICOM/destination name_AE/DICOM Setup. I changed nothing, other than to add the new destination :-(

Added  Aug 12 2022
0 Replies

Dear Colleagues , Machine requests for windows login credentials at startup. Can anyone assist with the default password for the windows OS. Many thanks segun segun_ademetan@yahoo.co.uk

Updated  Jun 19 2022
2 Replies

Might somebody be able to point me at instructions on how to replace the collimator bulb in a Fuji FCR GO machine?

1 Reply

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any reply. Is there a possibility to move the FCR GO in emergency if it switches off (batteries out of order) while the technician is moving it and he has no way to connect it with the main? For example it could be in an elevator and it switches off and the motor doesn't work anymore. Thank-you

Updated  Nov 25 2021
2 Replies

How can I clear the communication error showing on my Fujifilm FCR PROFECT CS screen

Updated  Jul 29 2021
13 Replies

How can i solve error E90 on my FCR Go? Regards!

Added  Jun 9 2021
0 Replies

From what I've seen, the FCR Go uses 12V 18AH batteries with NB terminals. The ones we've been using don't have the longevity we would like. I see three types of these batteries available: "regular", "deep cycle", and "high rate". From what I've been reading, we don't want the "deep cycle" batteries, and it could well be that we would get better life out of the "high rate" batteries instead. Where can I learn more? Next, I'm also seeing that in the same size, we could also get 22AH batteries, and while these weigh about 1# more than the 18AH batteries, we're wondering if the charging circuit would have any difficulty if we installed the 22AH batteries. We're considering this because we're hoping the additional AH capacity will translate to "less stress" on the batteries, and therefore "better longevity". Thoughts/recommendations?

Updated  Jun 3 2021
4 Replies

How do I fix this?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR Go
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree