Fujifilm FCR Go Forums

0 Replies

Hello everyone, it seems i have lost co nection with ftp, im getting the messages on the photo. Can someone help? My email is dmantsio@gmail.com https://photos.app.goo.gl/aDh7QpVJa8eva81V9

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Go
Updated  Jan 26 2021
9 Replies

How can I solve this error?

Updated  Dec 28 2020
2 Replies

I am getting an error [20110] Failed in initialization processing, can someone help me?

4 Replies

Hello everyone, my first post here. I just purchased a fuji fcr go for my small animal veterinary practice (dogs and cats exclusively) with 15kw , 250 ma power. I was wondering if i can install a higher wattage tube head , the one used on the fcr go 2 for example or similar. Is that possible? Has anyone done something similar? Is it worth such an upgrade? Thank you in advance for your answers

Updated  Sep 14 2020
4 Replies

What is the FUJI collimator lamp voltage/wattage? Looking for a quick procedure write up on how to change the Fuji FCR GO1 collimator lamp. Thank you

Updated  Aug 12 2020
1 Reply

I have replaced the batteries but still getting this error message if I shoot more than 8 mAs. Any idea please let me know.

Added  May 14 2020
0 Replies

HOW I CAN FIX IT?

Updated  May 11 2020
1 Reply

Hello anyone know for error 82 and if someone have the service manual for fcr go 1

Updated  Apr 30 2020
2 Replies

I need to surplus one of these machines and need to verify that I'm not giving away any possible PHI. Does the FCR Go have a hard drive or any other storage media that I should remove?

1 Reply

Hello! I need a manual for FUJI FCR go 2 if possible be so kind to send me on my email x0cttt@icloud.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR Go
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree