Fujifilm FCR Go Forums

Updated  Jun 19 2022
2 Replies

Might somebody be able to point me at instructions on how to replace the collimator bulb in a Fuji FCR GO machine?

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Go
1 Reply

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any reply. Is there a possibility to move the FCR GO in emergency if it switches off (batteries out of order) while the technician is moving it and he has no way to connect it with the main? For example it could be in an elevator and it switches off and the motor doesn't work anymore. Thank-you

Updated  Nov 25 2021
2 Replies

How can I clear the communication error showing on my Fujifilm FCR PROFECT CS screen

Updated  Jul 29 2021
13 Replies

How can i solve error E90 on my FCR Go? Regards!

Updated  Jun 3 2021
4 Replies

How do I fix this?

Updated  Jan 26 2021
9 Replies

How can I solve this error?

Updated  Dec 28 2020
2 Replies

I am getting an error [20110] Failed in initialization processing, can someone help me?

4 Replies

Hello everyone, my first post here. I just purchased a fuji fcr go for my small animal veterinary practice (dogs and cats exclusively) with 15kw , 250 ma power. I was wondering if i can install a higher wattage tube head , the one used on the fcr go 2 for example or similar. Is that possible? Has anyone done something similar? Is it worth such an upgrade? Thank you in advance for your answers

Updated  Sep 14 2020
4 Replies

What is the FUJI collimator lamp voltage/wattage? Looking for a quick procedure write up on how to change the Fuji FCR GO1 collimator lamp. Thank you

Updated  Aug 12 2020
1 Reply

I have replaced the batteries but still getting this error message if I shoot more than 8 mAs. Any idea please let me know.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR Go
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree