Medtronic - CryoConsole
by Medtronic

Medtronic CryoConsole Forums

0 Replies

Looking for a tech that is can PM a 106A3 CryoConsole Cardiac Cryoablation. Site Location: Orlando, Florida

RE: Medtronic - CryoConsole
Updated  Oct 13 2021
1 Reply

Unable to download i only recieve the spinning gear icon. I have tried on different browsers and devices, no luck :( https://www.medwrench.com/documents/view/2244/medtronic-cryoconsole-service-manual

Updated  Mar 17 2020
1 Reply

screen says no input

Updated  Jan 10 2019
1 Reply

What is displayed is cryo console is off please on. After attempting to turn on it states error cryoconsole then there is a number 15 in the top right corner of the display screen.

Added  Sep 30 2015
0 Replies

Can we ascertain the preliminary price for this device?

We are a consultancy and wish to update our budgeting library, including the cryoablation system.

Thank you

0 Replies

Medtronic is quoting $6500 to come in and do a safety/performance inspection and "cal if needed" on our CryoCath console. Cost is pretty much labor and travel as only $150 in "minor parts that could be replaced" are included in the quote; they will so graciously provide a 20% discount on any other parts that we may need and any return work will be additional. Just curious if anyone out there has taken a stab at this before and/or been to training on the equipment, possibly being able to provide some advice and/ or direction.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medtronic - CryoConsole
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree