Cutera - Coolglide
by Cutera

Cutera Coolglide Forums

Updated  Sep 19 2022
2 Replies

I need solve to E361 !!

RE: Cutera - Coolglide
5 Replies

A Customer brought us an Cutera Coolglid Excel. The machine had been through several hands and had an spare HVPS module although both were damaged. With help a the service manual, we managed to repair all serious failures and get the machine to turn on again. Two errors came up: 253 and 560. We discovered the previous technician wired the laser cavity incorrectly and the shutter was constantly "clicking". After correcting that we have no error. Measuring the CPU board we found there is a very low resistance (probably something damaged), but with the diagram we have there is too little information to pinpoint the issue. Here a video of the current status: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvyt3okc9fr6iqq/Video%2016-06-20%2017%2032%2004.mov?dl=0 We are in Mexico City, and don't have the Cutera service software. We have experienced technicians in IPL, but would need some guidance to repair this one. The owner is a very kind woman that is really attached to her investment and it would really mean a lot to her to recover this "machine-lady". Any advice is appreciated.

2 Replies

Our cavity lamp turned red and the hand piece light turned yellow suddenly on our Cutera Coolglide. The machine turns on but will not fire.No error code. Any advice would be appreciated.

Updated  Aug 26 2019
14 Replies

I have a tech servicing my laser in Jamaica WI. Error 211/power supply problems. I need to purchase the service manual and I need a price quote for a xeo to purchase next month

Added  Jul 20 2019
0 Replies

This display (energy) is flickering of cutera coolglide excel. Its two year old laser. Please suggest possible cause and solution

Added  Jun 21 2019
0 Replies

someone could help me because my team is not communicating when I turn on the card, it marks me zeros and it does not go from there

Updated  Jan 31 2019
1 Reply

Please tell me solution error code 367..

Updated  Oct 29 2018
1 Reply

Found problem Error code 361.What happen,How fix it.Machine isn't use.Or who have table code error?Please sent to me.Email me : creedsaa.parinya@gmail.com Whatapp : +66967984455

Updated  Aug 25 2017
2 Replies

Can anyone tell me what error code 364 is?

Added  May 27 2017
0 Replies

Dear sir, We need service manual for cutera cool guide machine. Rgds, Gourrav jain

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cutera - Coolglide
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree