Siemens - Sireskop SD
by Siemens

Siemens Sireskop SD Forums

Added  Mar 6 2024
0 Replies

Need Service manual instructions for tube change on this product. 

Eddgram@gmail.com

RE: Siemens - Sireskop SD
1 Reply

We have a Siemens Sireskop SD.  Currently, it is not collimating and SID is not calculating at detent.  It is in Manual mode, but has always operated on ACSS mode.?  It does not sense the cassette size in the bucky trays.  Does anyone know how to get it back to ACSS mode?

Updated  Jan 25 2021
2 Replies

need service login password to calibrate system

Updated  Jan 23 2021
3 Replies

Need troubleshooting guidance for System Longitudinal, system tilt, Spot Film device drive .........

Added  Dec 22 2019
0 Replies

Can anyone tell me how could I enter to siemens sd 30 Tympanometry calibraton? Thanks in advanced.

Updated  Nov 2 2018
1 Reply

Dear Sir or Madam, Could you please give me the description of error code 007/081 for Sireskop SD R/F system? Best regards, Alexander Goncharov, Biomedical Engineer

0 Replies

Some how the Barium Single shot protocol has been deleted from my system. How do add this back as an option?

0 Replies

Some how the Barium Single shot protocol has been deleted from my system. How do add this back as an option?

Updated  Jul 13 2016
1 Reply

When angulating the overhead tube support to make xray on the table or wall bucky, the angulation displayed on the D23 board on the control console is incorrect. When the overhead is angulated to 90 degrees for the wall bucky, the display reads 132 degrees. When the overhead is set to 0 degrees for the table bucky, the display reads 42 degrees. This prevents auto collimation. All shots on the table and wall buckys must be manually collimated. The system will only auto collimate for the table when the actual angulation (not what is displayed) is -42 degrees. It will only auto collimate for the wall when the actual angulation of the overhead is 48 degrees. Any suggestion about how to approach this. Already tried replacing D23 board. No change.

4 Replies

Need service manuals for Siemens Sireskop SD?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Sireskop SD
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree