Datascope - Passport XG
by Datascope

Datascope Passport XG Forums

4 Replies

Hello all,

Im trying to locate the remote/external video cable for a Datascope Passport XG P/N 0012-00-0983. I cannot find anyone that has this cable. Does anyone have a pinout for it? Perhaps I can make my own.

Thank you 

Don.

Equipment: Datascope-Passport XG

RE: Datascope - Passport XG
Updated  Jul 10 2023
2 Replies

I have a Passport XG that runs on fully charged batteries but won’t turn on or indicate its charging when the ac charger is plugged in the the wall ?

Any ideas?

Updated  Dec 7 2021
1 Reply

Waveform acquisition error

Updated  Mar 8 2021
2 Replies

I know this is a dated peice of equipment, but I am looking for replacement ECG leads (3 leads, clip), SPO2 cord, and SPO2 sensor. Any recommendations?

Updated  Jul 22 2020
1 Reply

The cable on our passport XG power module was accidentally pulled out. Two wires became disconnected a blue and a yellow with a green stripe. I see two connections on the circuit board, but not sure which wire goes where.

Updated  Apr 14 2020
1 Reply

How to troubkeshoot bo cuff not inflating

0 Replies

I would like a list of the fault codes and associated descriptions that are accessible in the Diagnostic mode of the Datascope Passport XG. I've got a few recurring codes in the log, but I haven't been able to find a resource that even mentions what they mean. Some of the codes I see repeatedly: ARG1: 0x00000007 ARG2: 0x00001F73 ARG2: 0x00001500 ARG2: 0x00001080 (Same ARG1 as in the first example.)

Updated  Oct 17 2016
1 Reply

intermittently, during power up i'll get an orange screen, instead of the lil orange triangle and diagnostic box

2 Replies

I need info on the XG for the secret key sequence to reconfigure my XG to lead II on cold boot.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Datascope - Passport XG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree