GE HealthCare - Definium 5000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Definium 5000 Forums

Updated  May 27 2021
1 Reply

Hi I have definium 5000 the hard drive has the software and everything works need to replace hp6400 Ive got the computer but when I boot the drive it gets to the login and loops. I believe that there is some type of hardware lock on the license. I have the installation cd and license info how can I recreate the installation or bypass the hardware lock?? Thanks In advance for any help.

RE: GE HealthCare - Definium 5000
Updated  Jan 5 2021
2 Replies

Jedi Power Up Failure. Definium 5000. What's up with that. Machine not working. Any ideas someone, please!!

Updated  Sep 17 2020
2 Replies

Communication error between the magic pc and the definium 5000 generator any idea... Any help?? 

Updated  Apr 23 2020
2 Replies

I need restore system. I have login service "insite" but I need password to restore calibration data

Updated  Jul 11 2019
1 Reply

Hello colleagues, Im having trouble with a Definium 5000 equipment The Magic PC takes some time to start applications, then In the message log it says "timeout error" could not commuticate with generator. The error log says: ERR 3600024-Jedu poweruo failure ERR 5000011-System boot Failed: Timed out waiting for boot to complete ERR 5800010-User timeout on boot When booting up before the Application starts it says something like a missing file: Starting magicroutes: ls: /etc/rc.d/rc5.d/S70IIroutes: No such file or directory [FAILED] I already reinstalled all the OS and Applications and keeps doing the same I hope someone can help me Regards

2 Replies

Hello, I am getting the following error on my Definium 5000: "Exposure stopped. Release exposure switch and try again. Call service if problem persists." This has been occurring intermittently starting in the early afternoon for the past 16 days. At times, turning off the equipment for 1-2 hours will resolve the problem temporarily and for an entire week the error did not appear but it did return the week after. While investigating, the following error codes appeared in the log leading up to this problem: 20049, 20012 and 1600140. Has anyone seen this? Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

1 Reply

Is there a way for you to put in multiple x ray exams for the same patient without having to re-input all of the same patient info again like patient name, DOB, medical record number, etc..

Updated  Jun 2 2017
2 Replies

Hello, I am getting the following error on my Definium 5000: "1201006  Detector Power Good signal status is bad. Power Supply Problem. Reset system and call service if problem persists". Has anyone seen this? I do not have a breakdown of these specific errors that you can find in the error log in service mode. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Updated  Jul 11 2016
3 Replies

INTERMITTANTLY,AFTER AN EXPOSURE,THE DIFF 5000 WILL BEEP APPROX.4 TIMES WITHOUT ANY ERROR MESSAGES.ANY CLUES ??

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Definium 5000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree