GE HealthCare - Definium AMX 700
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Definium AMX 700 Forums

Added  Oct 27 2022
0 Replies

GE AMX 700 Table image detector communication link not established, what can be wrong , it was working fine before

RE: GE HealthCare - Definium AMX 700
2 Replies

I successfully configured a DICOM printer on GE AMX 700 DR but it failed to print. I discovered that the Network signal was x. I need to move to its windows desktop to confirm the machine IP address but I was unable to switch to its desktop.

Added  May 9 2020
0 Replies

I need to open port 105 for access to the worklist. The GE professional that attempted to fix this issue was unable.

Updated  Sep 18 2019
7 Replies

Hello friends, Can anyone help me to get the "Service Manual for GE Definium AMX 7000 Mobile Xray Machine" also, what exactly does error 320 stands for? thanks in advance, my email is olatem2002@yahoo.com

Updated  Jul 21 2017
1 Reply

Hello everyone. Can anyone help with the following fault i have on the AMX 700. The machine will only drive at half speed!!!! I have checked the park sensor its fine. Ive changed the drive amplifier and drive control with no success. I've traced the 24v output you get when the tube is in the park position and that appears to be fine. Ive also tried calibrating the drive handle. Thanks

Added  Nov 30 2015
0 Replies

Are the batteries the same on the AMX4 as the Definium AMX700?

After batteries are replaced are there any additional procedures necessary?

Updated  Feb 25 2015
1 Reply

I can't see my newest QAP test results. How can I delete the oldest test results so that my new ones show in the result summary page?

Updated  Feb 24 2015
1 Reply

When you set date and time, next day or two later it reverts back to a default date. I suspect a clock battery in the computer and I need to know what type of battery is used.

Updated  Oct 29 2014
2 Replies

..good detector, good cable to detector, and good detector PS...but no light on detector and "Film Mode only".

3 Replies

This equipment was stored for 2 years before I opened it last month, When I turned it on, it has some battery, the software began running, but when it was almost finish, it turn it off. I already changed the batteries for new ones , all 9 of them, but still has the same problem. The battery indicator doesn't show up any led and the panel shows that the equipment needs to be charged, first recommended and then immediately.

Thaks for your help

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Definium AMX 700
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree