GE HealthCare - Definium AMX 700
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Definium AMX 700 Forums

Updated  Apr 9 2014
2 Replies

I have a problem with a AMX 700, This equipment was stored for 2 years, when I opened it it has some battery left, but didn't charged. I already changed the batteries, 9 brand new Panasonic original batteries, and the panel still shows that the equipment needs to be charged and don't let me go into the program, as soon as the software finish running, the system turns it off. This machine came from Europe, how can I check if it still have the 220 v input or they changed it to 120 v.

Thanks for your help

RE: GE HealthCare - Definium AMX 700
Added  Apr 8 2014
0 Replies

I have a problem with a AMX 700, I already changed the batteries, 9 brand new Panasonic original batteries, and the panel still shows that the equipment needs to be charged and don't let me go into the program, as soon as the software finish running, the system turns it off. This machine came from Europe, how can I check if it still have the 220 v input or they changed it to 120 v.

Thanks for your help

Updated  Feb 18 2014
1 Reply

Does anybody has the service manual for the Definium AMX 700

Updated  Nov 13 2013
1 Reply

WHAT DOES ERROR 454 REFER TO ON AN AMX 700 PORTABLE?

Updated  Aug 2 2012
2 Replies

I need a service manual for the AMX Definium 700. I would greatly appreciate it!

Updated  Jul 16 2012
1 Reply

I put in search for Definium AMX 700 your site comes up says you have a manual in PDF format.

Finialy get into your site and that manual is nowhere to be found? Why do you do that?

Updated  May 3 2012

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Definium AMX 700
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree