Lumenis Lightsheer Forums

Added  Mar 1 2024
0 Replies

Need maul

Equipment: Lumenis Lightsheer

RE: Lumenis - Lightsheer
Added  Feb 6 2024
0 Replies

Hello, can anyone help me with the error 84 during calibration of ET handpiece. service manual states 'reserved' under trouble shooting. Im concerned its the diode, if so how is this part sourced?

Equipment: Lumenis - LightSheer DUET

Updated  Aug 6 2023
1 Reply

Hi, 

I have a LUMENIS Lightsheer ET and I´ve got the following problem:

The equipment turns on normaly and starts the radiation emission as well, but some time after using it the display starts to fail turning off the equipment screen, but the equipment continually work, but it could not seen the parameter on the screen and for security tasks i´m not working it. 

If turn off the equipment and wait for some time and turns it on the equipment starts work but the same fails occur like describe above.

Could some body help me please ? 

Best Regards 

Equipment: Lumenis - Lightsheer ET

Updated  Sep 18 2022
1 Reply

Error E11, E 12

Equipment: Lumenis - Lightsheer

Updated  May 17 2022
1 Reply

Sections 5 through 8 are missing in my manual download of the Lumenis Light Sheer XC.

Updated  Dec 7 2021
1 Reply

Hi, My machine is displaying an error codes E6E18. Can you tell me what this code means? Thanks

Added  Jul 21 2021
0 Replies

Hi. Please, how can I discovery or cancell the expiration code for ET LightSheer? I have one inoperant because "expired code". Thank you.

Updated  Jun 29 2021
1 Reply

Kindly , I need lumenis Splendor x service manual ?

Added  Jan 16 2021
0 Replies

How do I check water level?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Lumenis - Lightsheer
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree