IRIDEX - Laserscope Gemini
by IRIDEX

IRIDEX Laserscope Gemini Forums

0 Replies

I am trying to reconfigure my Gemini Laserscope from 240v to 208v. I have flipped the switch on the back to 208 and have moved the labeled connection on the back right as well, but still get error 86. What other reconfig steps am I missing?

RE: IRIDEX - Laserscope Gemini
3 Replies

Is it just a series of Q-switched pulses? Is 532nm different in that sense from the 1064nm?

Updated  Sep 18 2022
4 Replies

Our machine gives problem 10 error during selftest. Does anyone knows the solution of this problem? Decription of this error is low coolant level, obstruction from broken glass, pump thermal shutoff/ failure and pressure/flow switch failure. Where can i control?

Updated  Mar 28 2018
1 Reply

require o rings and silicone. I would need prices and availability please

Added  Jun 7 2017
0 Replies

We lost our manual do you know where we can get another one?

Added  May 26 2017
0 Replies

How often this laser need to be PM?

Updated  May 26 2017
2 Replies

how often this lasers need to be PM?

Added  Mar 30 2016
0 Replies

Our machine is stating "PROBLEM 10". How do you fix problem 10?? It states possible causes as low coolant level, obstruction from broken glass, pump thermal shutoff/ failure and pressure/flow switch failure. HELP please :)

Updated  Aug 4 2015
1 Reply

Replaced the cooling system and would not power on after installation. Replaced the 24v power supply and now turns on with the error: Problem 22.

Added  Dec 15 2014
0 Replies

Machine was serviced for PM in March 2014, and has never had a problem before that. I have owned it for 10 years. Called Cutera, and they think its the Q switch. Would like a quote on fixing this. Office is located in Plano, Texas.  Thank you so much! 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: IRIDEX - Laserscope Gemini
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree