Bard - Site~Rite 5
by Bard

Bard Site~Rite 5 Forums

Added  Apr 9 2020
0 Replies

In an attempt to improve image quality on the SiteRite systems, I have tried moving hard drive & analog pcb from one system to another. Apparently the tissue smoothing software ( ContextVision) loses the key when this is done, and subsequent boots splash a authentication challenge. Can anyone provide documentation of any kind re: servicing these end of life Bard SiteRite I.V.Access systems?

RE: Bard - Site~Rite 5
0 Replies

I have a site rite 5 that I am trying to use a USB drive but the internal storage device is at 100%. Is there a way to clear out the storage without replacing the storage device or possibly get around using it in order to use a USB flash drive. We have 2 of the site rite 6, but one of them is not working well right now, and was just trying to set the site rite 5 up as a backup but we need to be able to save the image on a usb flash drive so it can be downloaded into our progress note. Sorry for the long explanation.

2 Replies

Does this unit require PM?

1 Reply

Have a site-rite 5 which when it starts up in in sherlock mode and doesn't see the probe, can't get it out of this mode any answers

Added  Oct 3 2018
0 Replies

Can the sherlock software be installed on the site rite 5?

1 Reply

Hi There I am having a problem with locating a fault on a BARD Site Rite 5 system. The system error corresponds to a "System Malfunction Error" and the system will not work. I have looked over the PCBs but could not find a fault, dose anyone know what could be wrong with the system. Any Help Is Grateful! Thanks for reading

Updated  Jan 13 2017
2 Replies

We have a Bard Site Rite 5 and we need to replace the Sherlock II tip locator. Any ideas on where to purchase one?

Updated  May 26 2016
1 Reply

Our Site Rite 5 shows a disk symbol with an ! on it and will not save images anymore.

Any solution? Service manual available?

Thks, Luke

Updated  Jan 29 2016
1 Reply

Watch priece BARD SITE RITE 5  ? 

Updated  Jan 5 2016

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Bard - Site~Rite 5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree