by Philips

Philips Allura Xper FD10 Forums

1 Reply

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot

Equipment: Philips - Allura Xper FD10

RE: Philips - Allura Xper FD10
Updated  Jun 25 2021
2 Replies

Hi were from Kerala.Having Allura xper FD10.Having this recurrent complaints of "table movement partly available" for about an year which comes back to normal when restarted.But since 2 months having this complaint of losing longitudinal table movement even during the case and also even if machine is at rest.Lateral movements are possible but longitudinal movements are lost suddenly.please help negotiate the complaint and please suggest possible solution

2 Replies

Hi, we are a medical charity working in the war zone of Idlib, Syria. Right now, we are having major issues with a Philips Allura Xper FD10 Cath lab. This is in one of our charity hospitals. all up and down movement of the table is locked out and we get this message on the screen: "Table/Stand collision-prevention active" Please can you help.

2 Replies

Philips Allura Xper FD10 give error power is on the machine gave error and not working . Best regards

6 Replies

Hi, we are a medical charity working in the war zone of Idlib, Syria. Right now, we are having major issues with a Philips Allura Xper FD10 Cath lab. this is in one of our charity hospital. the power board in the m cabinet keeps resetting during procedures and locks all movements of the table and stand. this is the message we are getting: geometry is restarting: do NOT change SID after this, sometimes it starts working again with "limited" movements. but most of the time it totally locks all movements. Please can you help.

Updated  Oct 24 2017
2 Replies

How do I change the time on an Allura Xper FD10 Cathlab running Windows NT?

Updated  Aug 6 2017
1 Reply

Hi, Sir basically I am biomedical engineer of Angiography. I am working on Philips Ground floor Angiography model Allura Xper FD10F. The machine gives some error. Pleas help me. First of all at the heat exchange (Chiller) of flat detector gives error message error # 53. Second problem is that the Tube is not ready. And third problem movement is not working properly. Kindly help me through any way (by email;by manual;by tutorial).

Updated  Jan 20 2017
1 Reply

Cannot load sw to the system. No startup- no auto download.

Board wold not accept software.

Updated  Dec 31 2013
1 Reply

c arm movement problem observed. needs frontal stand adjustnents

Updated  Mar 6 2013
1 Reply

Does anyone have the Electronic service manuals for the new FD systems?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Allura Xper FD10
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree