Philips - Allura Xper FD20
by Philips

Philips Allura Xper FD20 Forums

Updated  Jan 19 2022
3 Replies

Hi, I'm wondering if you supply and/or test Allura FD20 X-ray tubes: MRC 200 0407 ROT-GS 1004 MRC 200 0508 ROT-GS 1004

RE: Philips - Allura Xper FD20
Added  Jan 12 2020
0 Replies

INTEGRIS ViSUB; Rel: 7.1.1; Image Quality; 4522 220 94863; 2000-02-29, Or better all programming floppies togeder

Added  Sep 19 2017
0 Replies

Roadmap not working. How do I turn on or make it work.

0 Replies

We need to send CINE DICOMs to a custom DICOM AE (PC with a custom beta software). This works well, the problem is that we need to do it during an operation, and so far we had to stop the fluoroscopy to be able to send.

Can we somehow avoid that? Is this behaviour configurable somewhere?

Thanks

0 Replies

Does anyone know of a company that repairs Trixel PX4700 detectors? We tried both Philips and Trixel....they will do an exchange only. I know it's the flat cable but cannot find a part # for it let alone a company that can instal it. It is a specialized install procedure using heat, pressure a conductive 3M material and so on.....thanks in advance!

Chris@rapidxray.biz 

Added  Oct 27 2015
0 Replies

Issue: DAP stopped registering yesterday, and there is a warning note that says “warning: x-ray dose not logged.”.  They tried rebooting 3 times, but nothing changed.

Anyone ever see this?

Updated  Sep 22 2015
4 Replies

I have a digital fluoro flat panel that has a severed flat ribbon cable that is affecting my image. The flat panel is actually made by Trixel in France but they won't help. I want to have the ribbon cable replaced and know it is a complicated heat, pressure, and specialized techniques to get it to connect and conduct on the photodiode glass plate and am looking for companies that may do this.

Updated  Aug 2 2013
1 Reply

Dear Sir, We are inmteresting in buying this or similar device used, or refurbished. Please give all information, Price , location and so on.

Best Regards M. Sosnov

Updated  Aug 20 2012
1 Reply

What is the useful life of this machine?  I need an answer asap! 

Thanks! 

Larry Fryer

Cabell Huntington Hospital

304-526-2029

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Allura Xper FD20
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree