GE HealthCare - Logiq 400
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Logiq 400 Forums

Updated  Dec 29 2016
25 Replies

Greetings, If you have a TimeKeeper RAM failure you will see the monitor show no progress after the second bar of the boot-up process. It may also indicate a BBRAM failure. If this is the problem you are seeing then the following is the solution.

You will need to replace the Timekeeper RAM IC that is located on the CPU. Some units use a RAM IC with a separate battery, most use a RAM with a built in battery. These IC’s are physically taller than a standard memory IC. Usually the TimeKeeper is a Dallas semiconductor IC. It is a socketed IC and is very easily changed. If you remove this IC the system ID and date will have to be reset even if the IC is still good. There is a lithium battery that provides the RAM backup. With age this battery will fail and the system ID and date will be lost. That is indicated by the program not booting past the second bar on the monitor. You can select whatever numbers you would like for the System ID. I recommend that you use the serial number. This will make it easier for anyone else to work on the system. It will also allow you future servicing should you lose the number.

I have attached 5 files. Connecting the Logiq 400 to a laptop computer.doc and Venus Logiq 400 ID time reset without GE contacts.doc are the ones that outline the actual procedure. The Logiq 400 resetting password.doc and Logiq 400 System ID change.doc are for general interest. GE Links.doc provides a link through GE to obtain the service manual if you don't already have it. You will need a PC or laptop running a terminal program. We use HyperTerminal. The older versions of HyperTerminal will not work on Windows 7 or 8. You will require a new release to use these operating systems. The serial cable required is a straight through serial cable. Usually 9 pins on the computer and 25pins on the Logiq. Pin 2 connects to 2 and pin 3 connects to 3. The service manual gives the details regarding the cable and the setup.

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq 400
72 Replies

Need to reinitialize the BBRAM after replacing the time keeper battery. Need procedure to reset date and time.

Updated  Mar 13 2014
1 Reply

The unit on power up displays the following error message on screen: SCNI.

What could be the problem?

Gitau Kinyanjui

Updated  Nov 18 2016
6 Replies

Hello all,

Have a Logiq MD unit.

boots up but gives me a shvst pc error don't have any info for the error. What does it mean ?

Craig

Added  Nov 19 2013
0 Replies

Need disk and software loaded don't know what version software 2001 and 2003 mfg dates.This is for a LOGICQ 400 pro date mfg FEB 2003 and one for a LOGICQ 400 PRO..

Dont'have software nor disk drive but have some used IDE drives that I can use.

Craig

Added  Nov 10 2013
0 Replies

Hi.

I have a GE Logiq 400 MD 3.0 v

During the initialize process it s stopping at the second sequence , sometimes

What could be causing this problem? Any ideas?

Any help will be appreciated.

14 Replies

Hi all here.am looking for some expert advice, how to get back up or image (Ghost)of the running HD in Logiq 400 pro series or other SCSI hard disk,,using with my PC..  It was tried with PC, (using Plug and play cards), but system does not recognize the HD at my computer, yes at device manager it is shown indicating the HD is connected, but at My compuer it is not shown...thanks in advance for a good advice.

12 Replies

Hi all. am repairing Logiq 400 machine, it SCSI HD gone bad, there is no backup with this machine.can some one help to provide SCSI HD software plz..more over i have Logiq 500 in good working condition, if i replace SCSI HD of Logiq500 with Logiq 400, will it work there or not. if i make image of logiq 500 and install with SCSI HD on logiq 400, will it work there or not.looking some good advice...sunnytek_engr@yahoo.com

4 Replies

Logiq 400 machine giving Scsi error device 0,0 code 20166, if i disconnect the HD ,then there is no display on screen its totaly white, looking help , does it mean that HD is gone bad,or does it mean there that software gone bad. can any one help with the software to re-install...thanks advance..sunnytek_engr@yahoo.com ,

1 Reply

Logiq 400 machine giving Scsi error device 0,0 code 20166, looking for service manual, and fruitfull advise.any one if can help with its software. thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Logiq 400
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree