GE HealthCare - Logiq 400
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Logiq 400 Forums

Updated  Jul 8 2013
1 Reply

Greetings, We ship donated equipment to hospitals in developing nations. We shipped a Logiq 400 to a hospital in Afghanistan that is presently having problems. I am trying to get some further info from them in regards to software to correct a crashed HDD. I am looking for pictures that show the location of the software rev and show what the GE System ID decal looks like. I am working through a translator, so there are dificulties. If you have or are willing to take a couple of pictures I would greatly appreciate having them to simplify the language barrier. Thanks in advance, Ron.

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq 400
Updated  May 16 2013
3 Replies

I have a new HDD for a Logiq 400 destined for a unit in Afghanistan. We are attempting to copy the known good software from a HDD to another to send it along. We are not able to read the format of the working HDD to allow us to clone or copy. It is not EXT3, FAT or NTFS. Any ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated. Ron.

1 Reply

The system boots to the GE Splash screen with the  number 2290505 and CPU Mem Test SUCCESS on the monitor . I changed the timekeeper battery. the system still boots to the splash with the above message.

Does anyone have the proccedure for setting up the system after the timekeeper battery has been changed? Thank you for any help.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Logiq 400
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree