SonoSite - 180 Plus
by SonoSite

SonoSite 180 Plus Forums

0 Replies

The device does not turn on either with the battery or without the battery with the adapter connected.

When the adapter is connected, the battery charge indicator turns on (all LEDs) for about 10 seconds and then goes off. There is no response to the power button.

A similar question has been asked here several times in previous years, but no one had ever answered it in essence. Gentlemen, please help. I do not have the opportunity to turn to the sponsors of this resource for help. I have to fix the device myself. I am an experienced radio technician, I have the necessary equipment, but without a circuit diagrams and diagnostic charts, my capabilities are very limited. Please give me your advice - something like try this, try that. The case is obviously typical - there must be typical reasons, the most probable. Please, help!

RE: SonoSite - 180 Plus
Updated  Jul 25 2023
3 Replies

Sonosite 180 plus shows a white screen??

Equipment: Sonosite 180 plus

Added  Sep 16 2022
0 Replies

Service manual

Equipment: SonoSite - 180 Plus

Updated  Jun 16 2022
1 Reply

image not printing

Updated  Oct 21 2021
1 Reply

Where can I purchase a new or refurbished battery?

Updated  Jan 9 2020
2 Replies

I have a Sonosite 180 plus ultrasound system that suddenly being to show the screen completely backwards, like the screen was seen throught a mirror. In fact, I need to use a mirror in order to understand what is on screen. I have search in configuration of the ultrasound, but I haven't found anything related with this problem. I hope somebody could help me.

Updated  Oct 29 2018
1 Reply

I have to replace my broken flexible circuit. Where could i purchase online a P00029, assembly flex circuit, 100-pin?

Updated  Aug 10 2017
1 Reply

The unit will not power-up with and without the battery. The battery indicator lights are showing the battery being charged, but I let it go overnight and it still will not power-up. Can The unit power-up with just the power cord?

0 Replies

hello

how is possible to activate , have the D mode ,PW,CW in my sonosite 180 plus /?/

big problem for me !!!!

thanks 

Updated  Oct 9 2016
1 Reply

Hello...Am having a problem with my Sonosite 180 plus machine...It does not turn on neither with the battery nor the adapter... No lights are seen when the adater is plugged in ..Can this be fixed??

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: SonoSite - 180 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree