Bovie - Aaron 1250
by Bovie

Bovie Aaron 1250 Forums

Added  Apr 8 2021
Added  Oct 6 2017
0 Replies

Bovie - Aaron 1250
wE USE THIS TO CAUTERIZE DURING A NO SCALPEL VASECTOMY. THE CAUTERIZE PLUG DOES NOT STAY ON

RE: Bovie - Aaron 1250
Added  Dec 1 2015
Added  Jun 3 2015
0 Replies

Bovie - Aaron 1250

I have a unit that Coags OK. When the Cut mode is activated however. I do not get any response . Im thinking that possibly the cut relay has failed? Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. If anyone has a service manual would appreciate a copy. Thanks

Updated  May 12 2015
1 Reply

Bovie - Aaron 1250

Dear Sirs.

please be so kind and help us.

I have to give preventive maintenance and corrective support, so we need all technical information

0 Replies

Bovie - Aaron 1250

I recently had a surgeon complain that the metalic portion of the scalpel is burning holes in the drapes when set down between incisions with the machine inactive. The unit is an Aaron 1250, she is using a monopolar scalpel with the Cut mode @ 25 watts and making 2-3 second incisions, she claims that the machine is working perfectly fine. Naturally, one would think that the metallic portion of the scalpel would get hot duing operation, and I know that it is incorrect practice on her part to rest the scalpel on the drapes. Has anyone else experienced this type of heatup under these light duty circumstances?

Thanks,

Nick

Added  Dec 15 2014
0 Replies

Bovie - Aaron 1250

Hi I looking for service manual for bovie aaron 1250 and electric shematic. I cant cut and coag and i Think that some relay is broken, but im not sure. I hope you can help me. 

Updated  Dec 15 2014
1 Reply

Bovie - Aaron 1250

dont make coug and cut, and the pedal is the same.if someone could please have the service manual, it would appreciate in advance, something that can help them I'm on the lookout

Updated  Dec 10 2013
1 Reply

Bovie - Aaron 1250

Dear friends,

I would like to know if is possible to have a service manual for bovie 1250 electrosurgical unit. I need to do a maintenance service to this equipment.

Thank you.

Updated  Jan 16 2013
2 Replies

Bovie - Aaron 1250

Dear all,

I need the AARON service manual. The unit Alarm E5 error code when i increase power.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Bovie - Aaron 1250
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree